Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral modified Stradbroke

Page 63 of 64
We have grass no more dirt or dust now
to nail to front yard

Grass looks great!!

Jessiej
Grass looks great!!

thanks it's slowly getting there the amount of jobs is a little overwhelming but we are slowly chipping away. How is yours going now

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke 31 weeks and WE ARE IN
Milestone
Jessiej
Grass looks great!!

thanks it's slowly getting there the amount of jobs is a little overwhelming but we are slowly chipping away. How is yours going now

We should have the keys in 2 weeks, and then we will be like you with a list of jobs that need doing outside!

Milestone
Jessiej
Grass looks great!!

It's looking great!! Wish my grass was that green when it was laid XD

Totally know what you mean about being overwhelming and the endless little jobs to be done.
Yay for grass!!! I want some more but cant waste the water to water it! Come on rain!!!

NicMac03
Yay for grass!!! I want some more but cant waste the water to water it! Come on rain!!!

Omg feel you there!!!!!!! It's rained once since we moved in 3 months ago

Building with Perry Homes - Were in!!
viewtopic.php?t=84756
Looks great make all the difference and you will be. We have so much dirt im moping everyday cant wait to get the landscaping done over the next couple of months

https://www.homeone.com.au/member/bribiebell
OMG your grass looks luscious!!!! Looks so good!! will be unreal to have no more dirt and dust
Oh yay for grass!! Looks great! I am dreading all the dirt after move in. We have so much to do and grass isn't high on the list
Wow that looks awesome!!

Thanks guys we went to Bunnings and got a full pallet, it was 67 sheets for $570 but it was so thick and heavy.

I am not sure how much it covered but this is how it came

Looking fantastic!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406[/quote]

Milestone

Yes slabs are so heavy! We laid ours in pouring rain forhalf the day. I physically couldn't lift them! But found slabs were easier than rolls to get into place without kinks

Looks so good! I don't know why my grass wasn't so green..
We have half a front yard done, as we can't source grass from anywhere right now, frosts apparently killed a lot of it.
Milestone

Did they deliver it for you? Or is this your truck?

MrsJM
Milestone

Yes slabs are so heavy! We laid ours in pouring rain forhalf the day. I physically couldn't lift them! But found slabs were easier than rolls to get into place without kinks

there were so much easier to lay and still look awesome because the dirt under is so much thicker. But sweet Jesus my freaking back will never be the same again

Jessiej
Milestone

Did they deliver it for you? Or is this your truck?

no this is my hubby s truck but had to take the pallet back.

aloenyx
Looks so good! I don't know why my grass wasn't so green..
We have half a front yard done, as we can't source grass from anywhere right now, frosts apparently killed a lot of it.
bugger give it a few weeks and there will be idles around. Have you checked out Bunnings?

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum