Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Goodlife/Gemmil - Backyard & Decking July 2016

Page 63 of 64
Love the deck lights also Jb!

How do they work?

Beautiful, what a stunning job
archetto
Love the deck lights! Were they expensive?

Must of been a while since you've used your front door haha bet you can't wait for the deck to be finished!

Hehe thanks, they were about $150 for a set of 6. So worth it, little touches make the difference hehe.

Yeah we haven't used the front in ages, can't wait to change the stupid handles they put on it and actually walk up to it again hehe
AKB
Beautiful, what a stunning job

Thank you
Dream_Catchers

How do they work?

Thanks
They came in a set of 6 for $150, JC connected them to a gpo in our meter box, they're in a rainproof protective casing and all the wires are water proof. Then we have a little remote control we keep inside which clicks them on and off. Can have up to 4 different sets of lights on one clicker too, adding more into the seating area soon

http://www.altronics.com.au/p/x2336-gen ... hting-kit/
jcbissor
Dream_Catchers

How do they work?

Thanks
They came in a set of 6 for $150, JC connected them to a gpo in our meter box, they're in a rainproof protective casing and all the wires are water proof. Then we have a little remote control we keep inside which clicks them on and off. Can have up to 4 different sets of lights on one clicker too, adding more into the seating area soon

Wow JB!! Impressive!!
Where did you run the wires? Under the deck to the GPO?

That's so cool! No sparkie needed hey?

May i also ask where you purchased from?

Those deck lights certainly do look killer, I'm going to have to follow that one up!
jcbissor
Dream_Catchers

How do they work?

Thanks

Wow JB!! Impressive!!
Where did you run the wires? Under the deck to the GPO?

That's so cool! No sparkie needed hey?

May i also ask where you purchased from?

That looks fantastic jcbissor - can't wait to see the bench finished - very creative! The paving looks very neat too
Loving the front landscaping !!

Sorry for my double up btw!
My mobile froze when i hit send.. Not sure it'd gone through!

Wow in love with your deck. Would love to see it finished!

First Build, Commodore Homes, Honeywood, Wandi.
viewtopic.php?t=77170
Love the concrete blocks under the deck framing. Can you tell me where to buy it from as its better than posts in the ground I reackon.

Masters and Bunnings have them
Thankyou

Liney
Love the concrete blocks under the deck framing. Can you tell me where to buy it from as its better than posts in the ground I reackon.

Oh hey
Yeah Bunnings did sell them but they are clearing them out and not selling them anymore. I think masters have them but they were more expensive.
Any updates JB...??!!

We've decided to go with the handi-blocks for our deck too. We don't have the time or the energy to dig for posts and apparently it works out cheaper but who knows..
What made you decide to use them??

Well it sure has been awhile! I think I'll let the photos do the talking.. Still haven't finished the back yard, but getting closer than ever! Last photo is the veggie garden we planted on Sunday, finally! Miss the homeone fam!

Wow Jb everything looks lovely and coming along nicely.
We're going for a very similar look with the tropicals along the back fence and also using that screening against the fence. How did you guys attach it to the colourbond fence??

Woah you guys have done a great job doing it all yourself! Its all looking great!!

I am loving the planter boxes and built in bench seats!
Related
2/03/2024
Recommendations for best value decking oil for pine decking?

General Discussion

Hi, as per the subject. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best value decking oil (Bunning is close to where I live) for a treated pine deck? Thanks

21/06/2023
Dry Well in the backyard

Landscape & Garden Design

It's possible but a soak well is usually much larger. Your 'soak well' only holds 424 litres when full. What is your soil type? Soak wells need sandy soils.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum