I can't find it on their website..

They have SRA 091, 131, 151, 171

Thn all the three phase models

YES it is 3 phase ,14.5 KW system.
Each unit has 3 zones.
Cheers!
HoudaMan
SRA190 16.4kw for a Lincoln 35.

mate It should be SRA160 I am also building Lincoln 35 and have following in my contract

Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning Provide an Actron SRA160 - 16.4kw (net) reverse cycle ducted air conditioning system to include - * 3 No. zones

SRA190 is 18.2kw
On mine it says SRA173C (17.4kw)
sohnaeo

mate It should be SRA160 I am also building Lincoln 35 and have following in my contract

Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning Provide an Actron SRA160 - 16.4kw (net) reverse cycle ducted air conditioning system to include - * 3 No. zones

SRA190 is 18.2kw

Then my contract has an error as it definitely says SRA190 - I'll check what it the actual unit is this afternoon.
You might be lucky to have SRA 190 18.2kw
Phew! I have the 18.2kw - one less thing to upgrade
Kerith
Phew! I have the 18.2kw - one less thing to upgrade

That's good if you are getting as standard, my house was 35 square but I extended it to 43 sq should have been upgraded to 18.2 but how often we need to run first and ground zones at the same time.

I got the following email from EB that made my morning

"I have been liaising with management regarding your file and developer requirements and they have agreed to provide the stencilcrete to match the remaining driveway at no extra charge in addition to waiving the administration fee of $500 "
We have our tender presentation with our sales consultant, Glenn on sunday!!

Can't wait!!
How long did it take for EB to start on site after signing final construction drawings and PCV's? i.e the last bit of administration apparently.
Bab81c
How long did it take for EB to start on site after signing final construction drawings and PCV's? i.e the last bit of administration apparently.

I signed my last PCV on 11/09/2012, here is my timeline

03/10/12 - Slab Completed
27/09/12 - Piering Completed
26/09/12 - Site Excavation Begins
21/09/12 - Administration Completed
12/09/12 - Red Pegs
28/08/12 - DA Check Complete
07/08/12 - Council Approval
Thanks,

I signed my last PCV on 24/09/2012, here is my timeline

27/09/12 - Red Pegs
11/10/12 - Nothing and administration still "ordering" materials?

No major issues yet I was just seeing if thats still normal, your 7 "working days till admin was finished is now 12 days for me not including public holidays etc. I was just making sure its not time to email them again yet. I'll be nice and give them till next week.

Thanks
Bab81c
Thanks,

I signed my last PCV on 24/09/2012, here is my timeline

27/09/12 - Red Pegs
11/10/12 - Nothing and administration still "ordering" materials?

No major issues yet I was just seeing if thats still normal, your 7 "working days till admin was finished is now 12 days for me not including public holidays etc. I was just making sure its not time to email them again yet. I'll be nice and give them till next week.

Thanks

Officially they can take 20 days after the day you signed everything. In my case they 2 took two week to get on the site.
How long did it take for di Lorenzo to give you back your quote? That's all we are waiting for... Then we can sign off and admin will nearly be complete!
Expect atleast a week with everything that di lorenzo do
but usually closer to two weeks.
Hi guys!! How we all doing? Sorry I have been MIA of recent, been keeping heaps busy with work n all and just recovered from being a lil crook... Seems that I have missed alot in this thread, but finally caught up today

Looking on the brighter side things seem to be going well with our house, our bricks are no officially finished and the eaves were completed this week along with our bricks being cleaned. Our aircon ducts went in yesterday (or today) so hopefully the electrician will start soon as well..let see how it goes... i'll post some pics on the weekend in my blog
Guys did anybody go with the Base Package when buying there house? I just picked something up when i was talking to my SS on monday and that i don't have an electrical point in my garage for the garage door. I went back to EBH and they said that the manual door is standard with the base package.

I went through my contract just now and didn't notice anything about he garage door being automatic or manual...

what are your thoughts? do i have a case? even if i wanted to change the door now, i have to pay the $500 + the extra cost to get it converted to an automatic door

Help please
Related
5/04/2024
Eden Brae Homes Feedback

Building A New House

I built with EB back on 2009. Check out this thread on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12911&p=154061#p154061 I can't speak for recent expericience however, we had no…

24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum