Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Mojo Homes

Page 62 of 62
Hi Guys,

Render over garage - I was looking at Taubmans Monument colour - is it an upgrade option? I was told that it needs 3 coat to get the desired finish and would cost ~ $500. Has anyone used it before? If so, did you pay extra?

Thanks
Guys,

Few more please -

1. Have you got timber battens in your facade? If so, what was the timber material that was used?
  2. Any idea on the cost to render columns in the facade?
  3. Is Acrylic render an upgrade from polymer modified cement render? or is it the same cost?

Thanks much!
Hi guys,

We're currently looking at building at Nautica36 with MOJO and I'm just wondering if there's anyone else on here that is building this?

I have a question regarding the staircase if so.
Thanks 😊
Hi everyone, anyone have recent price of mojo house designs and facade price list?

And how much their iconic upgrade?

We’ll visiting them Sunday morning for the first time but cant stop the curiosity till then. We really like their enigma 36 and soul 39. Dying to know their case price N inconic upgrade cost, facade prices etc.

If someone can pm me their pricelist id be ever grateful 🙏🙏
Has anyone built a lido 28 with MOJO Homes. We are considering it and would appreciate some feedback on any design changes/suggestion from people that might have already built it and lived in it for a while.
RagRad
Has anyone built a lido 28 with MOJO Homes. We are considering it and would appreciate some feedback on any design changes/suggestion from people that might have already built it and lived in it for a while.

Having a quick look at the plans a couple of suggestions

Hi Guys,

just joining the thread. We are looking to go for the Engima 31 with Mojo with some modification in Oran Park NSW.

Just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on Mojo and their experience with the whole build process.

Reading the early pages of this thread, there were a lot of people who were disappointed with Mojo and pulled out the contracts (loosing the 3k deposits) after 8-9 months of grief. However these were 2015/2016 posts, so I am hoping Mojo may have improved their game and wanted to know recent experiences of people. Thank you.
kai_7918
Hi Guys,

just joining the thread. We are looking to go for the Engima 31 with Mojo with some modification in Oran Park NSW.

Just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on Mojo and their experience with the whole build process.

Reading the early pages of this thread, there were a lot of people who were disappointed with Mojo and pulled out the contracts (loosing the 3k deposits) after 8-9 months of grief. However these were 2015/2016 posts, so I am hoping Mojo may have improved their game and wanted to know recent experiences of people. Thank you.

Hi Kai,

How are you going with the build? Have you gone with Mojo?
We are in a similar predicament and are looking for some guidance too before we sign on the dotted line.
Any help will be good.
Hello All, I have recently put land deposit in Mid Coast and was thinking of going a head with Mojo Homes. Can anyone suggest how much negotiation in general go during tender presentation with Mojo.
Has anyone gone ahead with Mojo and used their in-house/preferred Mortgage Broker for finance? I am keen to know how this stacks up compared to using a mortgage broker that you already have a history of working with?

Our Mojo Sales rep claims that by using their broker, you get some promotional perks such as Mojo paying for the loan interest during construction (up to 12k) and paying just a 5% deposit and nothing more until your new home is complete*

Is it worth considering, or is there a catch? Thanks
Related
26/11/2023
Mojo Homes site costs

General Discussion

Is anyone building with Mojo and have a recent site cost tender

8/01/2024
Mojo Homes, Enigma 46 - Gables NSW

Building A New House

Hi all, We are considering Enigma 46 from Mojo Homes in Gables, NSW. Has anyone built with Mojo and any pointers and feedback. Also, if anyone has built similar design…

2/04/2024
Any feedback on Mojo builds on sloping sites and in Thornton

Building A New House

Hi, We are looking for a builder that can build a small home (smaller length) on a sloping site. We came across Mojo's Zephyr design 10.6 m wide and 11.5 m length. Does…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum