Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Jordan Springs [NEW]

Page 61 of 65
Finally got a start date woo hoo! Bring on the 30th September
ASH Jordan Springs
Finally got a start date woo hoo! Bring on the 30th September

That's awesome news!!

We are hoping to move in during the long weekend.

Our next door neighbours who started 6 weeks after us have their handover tomorrow.
Great news Ash:)
Thanks guys
️ long time coming!
That's not too far away Extreme, I bet you're getting keen now... Especially after your delays
Hopefully it's smooth sailing from now on @Extreme.

We started to move in over the weekend and are spending our first night in the house tonight. It's so quiet all around!
Good luck with the move @extreme. Must be happy to have the end in sight after all your delays
JordanSpringsNovice
Good luck with the move @extreme. Must be happy to have the end in sight after all your delays

We aren't quite there yet unfortunately. Our next door neighbours who's house started after ours had their handover today.

Builder is avoiding giving us an answer as to when everything from his end will be finished.

Our landscaper has said our front steps/concreting will be done by the end of next week. So once that's done, we'll be in a position to obtain an interim occupation cert.
I am on the Jordan Springs Alert list on realestate.com. Just got one where they are asking $360k for a 275sm block! Surely prices haven't gotten that ridiculous?
JordanSpringsNovice
I am on the Jordan Springs Alert list on realestate.com. Just got one where they are asking $360k for a 275sm block! Surely prices haven't gotten that ridiculous?

Yes they have! It is crazy!!

Thank god we bought over a year ago!
There's another listing for the same size block as ours (purchased last May) for $178k extra. I can't believe people are paying that much. We would not be able to afford JS at today's price.
does any one know if a house is done via private certifier should it still appear on the penrith council DA tracker website?
The plans won't show no, however it will show up saying it's been approved by a private certifier and to ring for further details.
ah k. so if my neighbours have started excavating and nothing is on the council website.. thats a bit strange correct?
Mine got approved by CDC and there is nothing at all on the council DA tracker.
Ours was CDC certified and it did take a few weeks to show up on the council Tracker website.
Try clicking on property search rather than going through the DA Tracker
Anyone keeping track of the posts in the Jordan Springs Resident & Community pages...pretty crazy.
JamisonMac
Anyone keeping track of the posts in the Jordan Springs Resident & Community pages...pretty crazy.

Hi JamisonMac where can i read the jordan springs resident & community pages?

And hows everyone going? we are just signed our tender on 24/09, and we are so far behind of everyone

Now me & my hubby are headache to choose the colour of the brick......anyone can give me some idea? which company and colour brick u are choose?
And we need someone who can do fencing quote for the corner block, anyone?
Those are both Facebook pages @ Victoria_gill.

We used Bob's Fencing and are very happy with his work, he does a lot of work for Edgewater Homes. I can PM you his number if you like?
Yay I've finally started!!!

Hoping to have the slab down by the end of next week or beginning of week after due to long weekend

Related
21/06/2023
New Pergola

Outdoor Living

Is there a building permit? RU in Victoria? What is the value of the building contract?

29/06/2023
Installing a new shower do l need a plumber

Bathrooms and Laundry

Ask yourself if the insurance company will be aware of the Reno.

26/06/2023
New House

Building A New House

Yes well there solution is to blame everyone else while I a 65yr old woman with major medical problems have to just continue to boil water and wash myself in a bucket…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum