Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The Range Estate - Croydon.....Anyone else Building there?

Page 61 of 61
Howdy All,
We have purchased in stage 9A, should be titleing in the next 1-2weeks.
Is anyone else buying/building in stage 9A soon?

We are building with Porter Davis and will start late april. Hopefully be in by xmass??? (Fingers crossed).
SKWRB
Howdy All,

We are building with Porter Davis and will start late april. Hopefully be in by xmass??? (Fingers crossed).

Hey there,

We just purchased in stage 4A. We were told it should be titled in the new couple of weeks and I'm assuming it will happen at the same time at 9A as the land is ready.
Which block did you buy in 9A?
How exciting you have picked your home. Yay!!
so exciting to find this post. have seen some of you from buying to moving in. I and my fiance are looking for land here too. not sure which to buy yet, but I really like this estate. will drive around this weekend.
nikiandjames
so exciting to find this post. have seen some of you from buying to moving in. I and my fiance are looking for land here too. not sure which to buy yet, but I really like this estate. will drive around this weekend.

It's a lovely estate. There are only a few lots left in the range they sell like hot cakes
Nicole419
nikiandjames

It's a lovely estate. There are only a few lots left in the range they sell like hot cakes

Hi Nicole

I believe so. but my fiance is a very cautious man! he has to do more research before make decisions.
I think it would be devastate if we didn`t get it.
got to push him.

which lot did you buy? i was looking at lot 420 at the beginning. but Oliver told be it was already sold. was that you? haha
nikiandjames
Nicole419
nikiandjames

Hi Nicole

I believe so. but my fiance is a very cautious man! he has to do more research before make decisions.
I think it would be devastate if we didn`t get it.
got to push him.

which lot did you buy? i was looking at lot 420 at the beginning. but Oliver told be it was already sold. was that you? haha

Hi,

We did abit of research and it's just ashame we didn't buy earlier. We brought lot 419. I'm not to sure if lot 420 is avalible.
Which one are you interested in?
Hi, Nicole419

though I had replied. but just noticed my reply was not here. anyway, we are going though section 32 for Lot 403, right behind your block.

but not sure, because we drove pass last weekend. found out it is a corner block and has retaining walls at the back and left side. James (my fiance) is not very happy with that.
nikiandjames
Hi, Nicole419

though I had replied. but just noticed my reply was not here. anyway, we are going though section 32 for Lot 403, right behind your block.

but not sure, because we drove pass last weekend. found out it is a corner block and has retaining walls at the back and left side. James (my fiance) is not very happy with that.

A block is avalible 101 the range blvd just went on sale via real estate.
Or olive has just done the new release. Have a look at those.
Nicole419
SKWRB
Howdy All,

Hey there,

We just purchased in stage 4A. We were told it should be titled in the new couple of weeks and I'm assuming it will happen at the same time at 9A as the land is ready.
Which block did you buy in 9A?
How exciting you have picked your home. Yay!!

hello hello,

We bought 923, and it is finally titled and settlement is on tuesday this week
. better late than never...
Yes we are building the Barossa 40 through Porter Davis... all was going well until 2nd soil survey where they decided to sting us an extra $6000 for no apparent reason.... very disappointing... but lets not go there.

We should be on track to start building in 2-3 weeks I expect... PD just have to lodge permits with council etc once the title is in our name. Exciting year!

Have you selected a house as yet?
Hey guys,

New to this forum. Me and my wife have bought Lot 918. We just received our builders permit after going through all the submissions for developers approval, final engineering, and then surveyors for final building permit.

We're building an Airlie 33 through Boutique Homes, as it was one of the only styles we liked that actually fit on our odd shaped block. At this stage, they think they'll hand our file over to construction on July 1st, so will be actually starting to build some time soon after that.

Very excited after all the delays we've had through all the titling, approvals, and other things to finally get started.
Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum