Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Liberty 45 (Turramurra)

Page 7 of 25

Render done ... woohoo

Nice work. Is it about time to recieve your next bill?
) I hope they will send your team to my site now
Two weeks ago they have started on my hebel installation. Half of my ground floor was completed within 3 days and last week they were lost on action again. SM is promissing to finish ground floor this week and put up scaffolding by the end of the week.
Do you have a picture of your Vogue Façade finish
Hey NthHome, what is your next step after rendering and aproximate time of completion of that?
K-Real
Hey NthHome, what is your next step after rendering and aproximate time of completion of that?
they are now saying august....

Kandi

Only the one from there website

Kandi

Oh the dee why Lindrum is a vogue Facade

Hi NthHome

I had a look at your plans, you have large kids bed rooms. how big your house is?
Kandi
Hi NthHome

I had a look at your plans, you have large kids bed rooms. how big your house is?

Almost 50 square

you mean 50sq living and garage. how wide is your block. we can only build 380sqm. I like the wide garage. not sure we can do that. ours is 15.29 I need to check with the consultant.
Kandi
you mean 50sq living and garage. how wide is your block. we can only build 380sqm. I like the wide garage. not sure we can do that. ours is 15.29 I need to check with the consultant.

The block is 18 m wide . The house is 460m2 or 50 squares

NthHome
Kandi

thanks. are you having a stained ceder? do you actually select the wood stain at the studio?
Kandi
NthHome
Kandi

thanks. are you having a stained ceder? do you actually select the wood stain at the studio?
yup yup

Very interesting build. looking forward for more progress
Another update ... not a lot has happened since last photo but it's slowly getting there

What external colours did you choose?
K-Real
What external colours did you choose?

We haven't had any progress in the last month. Area Manager and his assistant will be meeting me on site this weeek to discuss a lack of progress. I want my house to be finished by end of Sept badly.

You have a simmilar to ours selections. A bit of Grey.

Our choices:

Miller Mood W – Hebel Main/Meterbox, external garage /laundry door

Purebred – Hebel Feature piers/balcony

Lexicon 6W – Cladding / Eaves/Linings

Colorbond Ironstone UD C19 - Gutter, Downpipes, Rainwater tank

Colorbond Ironstone UD C19 - Fascia

Classic Coal - Roof Tile

Anodic Silver Grey - Alu Windows/Doors

Cabots Rich Walnut - Entry Door
Have they started any internal works for you yet?
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum