Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Fairmont 34 by Clarendon in Brisbane

Page 7 of 8
Mec06
Love your grey walls!
what colour is that?

Stonebridge!!!

2 sleeps! Picked up this pot for the front door today and ordered our letterbox from Australian parcel box. I needed a letterbox that could accept parcels to keep up with my online shopping addiction.

Very nice. So exciting. So close.

I love the sales pitch for the letter box! 'Without looking cheap or pretentious' hate those smug pretentious letterboxes! Lol
Your house is stunning! Our laundries are nearly identical!

Checked the house this afternoon. Still a bit for them to do in the morning before our 11:30am handover. This is from my sons bedroom looking to Stradbroke Island. One sleep!!!

Wow, not only an amazing house. But a stunning view to enjoy from it. All the best for tomorrow.

!!!

Bowie
!!!

Wow! How exciting! Congrats! !

And what a nice gift

viewtopic.php?t=83651

Building a modified Sheridan 35
Congratulations! You must be so excited! Lovely gift, very practical ?
A massive e congrats Bowie. What a lovely gift. May you have many years of happiness and making special memeities in your beautiful home. Looking forward too seeing pics of it all decked out.

The after handover stuff has begun!

Aww. That wardrobe!!!! Sitting here with mouth open and completely jealous. So beautiful. Look at that storage.

Congrats! Love your handover gift!

Holy guacamole!!!! That wir!!!! Arrrrgh!!!!! Amaaaaaazing!!!! Out of curiosity what are the dimensions roughly of the square part and in total? I'm having problems envisioning how much room I have for cabinets but mine is no where near the size of yours anyway! Omg can I live in your wardrobe!? (In a totally
Non creepy way !)

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
Hi, which contractor did you get for your WIR? Looks amazing!

beac_faith
Hi, which contractor did you get for your WIR? Looks amazing!

It's called Just wardrobes and storage on the Gold Coast but they go pretty much anywhere. Got measured up last week and installed this week and decent price too.

That's super quick. Glad it was a good price. Don't think they would come to Newcastle though.

Floors will be finished tomorrow along with the driveway! So close!

Wow. Those floor boards are beautiful. I have very big house envy. Everything is stunning and all goes so well.

Wow bowie!!! I am dying over your walk in wardrobe. It's something out of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! Im building in brisbane as well. We have just finished bathroom tiling and the render and paint has been done outside.

Can I ask which company you went through for your driveway? I need to do that after handover so I would appreciate a recommendation!

Related
8/05/2024
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

It is Genneral stairs, but they won't deal with anyone off the street. They will only work with clients of project home builders. I tried to but some of these exact…

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum