Activity

Tiles

Tiles are in
Electricity is on woohoo
Air con installed
Screens, carpet and paving to go.
Exciting

Simonds homes precinct.
Looks fantastic Hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So close!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great. Congratulations.

Just caught up with your build. Wow looks amazing

Pci next week
How exciting!!!!!

WOOHOO your build hasn't taken long at all
No I counted 21 weeks from Slab down, I'm going to have to push out PCI due to hubby being at work. By 2 weeks that's when he'll be back. I'm far to impatient hehe
Lolly
No I counted 21 weeks from Slab down, I'm going to have to push out PCI due to hubby being at work. By 2 weeks that's when he'll be back. I'm far to impatient hehe
we are 15 weeks since slab down (up to tiling stage) and SS said last Monday we should be finished by end of November (another 17 weeks!!!!!) yeah, I don't think so pal.

I'll be taking time off as soon as we know when PCI is ready.
Our tiles were only done last week you sure are powering along
I don't even know how I missed your thread Lolly! Anyway, I have now subscribed! I love your entrance way, and love your kitchen! We are currently about 31 weeks from slab down. Yours has been very quick!

Our builder has given us keys to paint we weren't very adventures with colour
Glad you found it, hopefully your close to handover now.
So new PCI date is 24th so hubby could come but everything is done now paving went in today carpets next week and finished
Related
6/10/2023
First time building.

General Discussion

Can anyone give me any onfo on New Homes WA? Good or bad, hopefully good just need to know if my choice was good or not? Thanks ❤️

30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

12/06/2024
Advice needed for first time build in Perth

Building A New House

Many thanks indeed! Much appreciated! Noted re: limitations of sound insulation within off the shelf designs. However what measures can I take to at least improve the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum