Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone Building at One Minto?

Page 7 of 38
Welcome Marzbar! So you must be building with Wisdom also? What floor plan did you choose? How far are you along the admin process?

What lot are you? PM me if you want. Keen to get to know our future neighbours!
Thank you JandJ, yeah building with wisdom. We are building aspiration 32. All admin is done just waiting on rego now. How about you? Very keen to know future neighbours as well. So excited I found this.
Just sent you a PM!
Hi Marzbar. Did you mean the park which is on the stage 10 plan (displayed as "Kids Community Park")? What does it look like? Btw, do you have photos?
Hi Eugene, yeah that's the park. I do have photos I will post them tonight from my computer. It is the best park out of the others in minto even has gym equipment and has good equipment for the little ones as well as a big grassed area an amphitheater type area.
We built in stage 2 also so we are only across the road. If anyone ever wants me to check anything out just let me know.
That's great! Thanks for sharing Marzbar! Can't wait to see photos
OK so I have no idea how to attach a photo, I don't think I can, Eugene do you have an email address I could email it to you if you like?
Please check PM.
Excellent done, they are not the best, I'm going to get better ones tom of it all complete.
its been more than a month we moved into our house. still many thibgs getting done post settlement. i love the Minto area. peaceful and nice. very close to everything.
Great to hear your progress. What's on your to-do list? Remind me again, what stage did you build in? Was it 5?
JandJ_OneMinto
Great to hear your progress. What's on your to-do list? Remind me again, what stage did you build in? Was it 5?

yes it was stage 5. i have got fencing, retaining wall, landscaping to be done. hopefully those will be completed by next month.
Hi everyone, has anyone heard anything about rego? We were told today by land com that it's currently being registered and will be completed on Monday. So here's hoping that is the right information.
I spoke to Landcom head office last week. They said it's with the Land Titles office so registration is imminent, but no definite date could be given.
Got updated plans from the builder today. They are ready for DA. Still no sign of the land registration though.
Nice. You are full steam ahead, Eugene. Not sure about you, but I'm eagerly waiting for the phone call from our conveyancer to notify of registration.
Got a gut feeling that it's going to be this week. I wrote to the builder yesterday night asking about the news about land rego. Will share the response when get it.
Yeah - I've had that gut feeling for the past two weeks! Keen to hear what RH say to you.
Here's what I got from the RH about the land rego:

"It is in the last stages – the developer has submitted their plans to Land Titles. When plans are in here, when they’re lodged they just go to the back of the line so it really depends how many jobs are in front, which is not something they advise."

I suppose we just have to wait
Related
24/10/2023
Independent Building Inspectors - I had my first one

Building A New House

That is a really good attitude Akin to you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I do enjoy watching that tik tok inspector from Victoria but he does go a little…

10/07/2023
Orange rust spots one driveway

Building A New House

Very common on rendered homes Smaller suppliers get the lower quality raw materials

16/07/2023
Aluminium awning window seal has popped out in one corner

Windows & Doors

Thanks mate, this helped a lot. Managed to get it back in.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum