Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Blond1e's new Aveling home in Mandurah

Page 7 of 7
Thanks - oh and the TV is on the wall now (not like the first pic with all those ugly wires sticking out the wall).

Activity room - going to collect the kids desks this weekend so it all looks a bit bare at the moment.

Bar stools are our old ones - need new ones but unfortunately bank account isn't a bottomless pit
Blond1e, you're new home looks sensational! You've done such a wonderful job with your colours and decor. I can't wait to get started so I can have a home as lovely as yours
ha ha ha day_dreaming I am seriously rubbish at this whole design thing but gave up worrying after a while and just went with the "I like it and I have to live here" thought process. You'll be decorating before you know it and that's the fun part.
Looking very nice, so shiny.
One word. Stunning!
Looking amazing.. love these updates aha
Oh I cant wait to decorate! Looks stunning
OMG, not sure how I missed these updates, I'm only just seeing them now! Your. House. Looks. Gorgeous. !!!!

So, so jelly - I can't WAIT to be at this stage. Enjoy, enjoy - and don't be shy about posting more pics. Also Blond1e, would you mind posting a pic of your al fresco as a few of us Avelingers are unsure about how they've done some others, with regards to the posts? Just wanna see if your is the same if that's cool?
Everything looks fantastic! I'm so jealous right now.
How're you going, blond1e...all settled in?
House looks great. That couch is exactly what we are looking for. Where did you get it?
Blond1e, are you gone from us forever...?
momomo
Blond1e, are you gone from us forever...?

+1
Related
16/08/2023
QS fees for building a new home

General Discussion

Is it just a report written to give to the bank initially and it is based on what and how your payments are made up for, or is it a full service where they go out and…

19/08/2023
New home

Building A New House

Skjm You might want to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKx-bsOr2jg If that link doesn't work go to youtube and search for Zac Homes ACA I am really…

13/10/2023
Renovating new home - Asbestos question

Renovation + Home Improvement

What you are looking at is fibrous plaster, true gypsum, it is cast on horizontal beds with fibers included to give strength. I has no Asbestos in it. Houses before 1985…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum