Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Shellb78 Build- Where do I hang these??

Page 7 of 8
Stunning house shellb78, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love your facade
Great house - I like all of it!
Hi Shellb,

Drove past on Friday night and noticed you're all moved in! House looks great btw. Has gone up very quick compared to others in the area!
Its stunning
Thanks everyone for your comments and well wishes.... we have settled in nicely and unpacking has been so much easier than I thought it would be now that we actually have the space to put things. We are loving our new home!!

davidj
Hi Shellb,

Drove past on Friday night and noticed you're all moved in! House looks great btw. Has gone up very quick compared to others in the area!

Hi davidj..... how did you come across my thread and how do you know where my house is????? Living in a place like this I didn't think anyone on Homeone would know where we are! Are you building in this area?
shellb78

davidj
Hi Shellb,

Hi davidj..... how did you come across my thread and how do you know where my house is????? Living in a place like this I didn't think anyone on Homeone would know where we are! Are you building in this area?

Long time reader of these forums. It was funny - I was looking at your pics and I was like, WOW, I drive past that house lol. Yeah i'm a building 'enthusiast'. Building in that estate too, we are almost neighbours, well with like 10 houses apart
We had our splashback put in this week so thought I should post a pic in here!!

And a couple of purchases!! We brought a couple of new tv cabinets, a new rug and a gorgeous plate and decorative balls which go perfectly with the rug!! Now just need to buy a new dining table and small lounge for this room!!

Oooooh your kitchen is devine
- that splashback is perfect with your other colours!!

And I like your new purchases too - very nice!
^^^me too!
Splashback is stunning
all looks beautiful!!
Gorgeous. Love that rug too!
gorgeous! what is the name of that beautiful splashback colour?
Thank you all very much for your replies!!

The splashback colour is Dulux Bleechers or Bleeches (not sure on spelling
)
I lurrrve your kitchen, so classy.
Hi Shellb,

What downlights did you end up getting? Standard halogen or CFL? Any comments on the light they produce, or the impact on room airtightness or roof insulation?
Everything has just come up so beautiful. yay you!! Well done =)
i've just quickly read this thread and may have missed it - but did you mention the tile and carpet colours? is there a page in the thread with a summary of all the colours?

btw - is the garage door really dune? i've been driving around checking out garage doors and would have said it is surfmist for sure - maybe it's dune i'm after!

every room looks great.
Hi Evie,

Sorry- I changed colour selections a couple of times so some may be listed wrong or not at all.

Firstly our Garage door and fascia is actually Shale Grey.
Sorry again!
Our tiles are 300x600 glazed porcelein called Calm Grey and our carpet is a Godfrey Hirst from Carpet Country, Heathwood- Wintersnight.

Any other questions please ask....

Cheers
Michelle
shellb78
Hi Evie,

Sorry- I changed colour selections a couple of times so some may be listed wrong or not at all.

Sorry again!
Our tiles are 300x600 glazed porcelein called Calm Grey and our carpet is a Godfrey Hirst from Carpet Country, Heathwood- Wintersnight.

Cheers
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Was just going through some threads and came across your house. It looks awesome!!!

We are in the process of building a few townhouses and are using Zinc brick.

Are you able to tell me what colour render is your feature wall?

We are looking at our render being shale grey, but would love to get some feedback and your colour scheme, as it sounds like you changed it a few times. Something I am going through at the moment haha

Thanks for your help.

Once agin, love the look of your house!!

Adrian.
Adrian008
shellb78
Hi Evie,

Sorry again!

Cheers
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Was just going through some threads and came across your house. It looks awesome!!!

We are in the process of building a few townhouses and are using Zinc brick.

Are you able to tell me what colour render is your feature wall?

We are looking at our render being shale grey, but would love to get some feedback and your colour scheme, as it sounds like you changed it a few times. Something I am going through at the moment haha

Thanks for your help.

Once agin, love the look of your house!!

Adrian.

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your lovely comment..... Our Render colour is Dulux Timeless Grey 3/4 strength. Good luck with your decision!!

Michelle
Related
18/04/2024
Hang 10kg mirror on dry wall.

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Ditto 3M Claw, expensive but best thing I've used to date. I put two of the 11kg ones in for a 12kg mirror on the wall, and its been great for 4 years now.

18/05/2024
ceiling hook to use to hang Xmas lights under Eaves

Building A New House

Which ceiling hook to use to hang Xmas lights under Eaves in 1st floor in 2 storey façade (no…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum