Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Ultimate Homes in Perth - Handover done.

Page 7 of 18
Looking great....I think your SS is the same as who we had!

Just a q? about your downpipes, are they colorbond or been painted?
Site supervisor is "W".
The fascia/gutters and downpipes are colorbond.
More progress today. Electrician is still going strong. All the power cables are now in. Looks like he has run all the light circuits. All the TV co-axial and data cables have also been run - hopefully they will run them all to a splitter
so that I only have to connect one run to the arial. Does anyone have good/bad experiences with putting the arial is the roof space? We have the space to put it in there.
Also the plumber came and marked out and started chasing for the pipes.

Hard to see but the black is the TV, round white is the data and the other white is the power

Electrical and plumbing almost finished. We were really surprised that the plumber worked yesterday!!!!

Excellent Dragon...your tradies are powering along
looking fantastic
Hey Dragon, looking good! I am really liking your colour combination with those red bricks - noice
lynnebin1968
Excellent Dragon...your tradies are powering along
looking fantastic

Hehe was that pun intended?
Kirsada - it's soooo good to see how the colours are starting to come together. I was really nervous when jpeg wrote that monument is grey!! We picked it so that it would match our dark roof tiles.
Anyone else have plastic pipe? We were expecting copper but got these instead.

Our site supervisor is W too!

I can't see properly on my phone (stupid sun) but it looks like conduit to me...
Ahh what lovely sunshine we are having in Perth lately. Can't wait for summer.
Our sparky finished today and the roof tilers started! Six guys working so hopefully they will be finished by the end of the week.

Really relieved that the tile colour matches the gutter colour

Load centre. Hope the sparky has marked the cables!
Mrs Smith - I assume then that you have met W?
I haven't, being on site. But Mr Smith has
looks awesome dragon!
Looking Roofalicious dragon!!!!
I hope Annie has not copyrighted that one!!
We really love the the roof colour and how it goes to gether with the fascia and gutters.

Looking good! I love the last photo especially!
that photo looks mint!!!!
hi dragon, we have been following your thread and are amazed at how FAST your build is progressing along!!!!
CONGRATS!!! we are building with ultimate homes too in aubin grove and hopefully, our build will go just like yours.

Our construction coordinator is 'w' and SS is 'w' too.
Related
20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

25/12/2023
Foil wrap not done before brickwork

General Discussion

I am in the same situation, would you be able to give some insights in to this? I am in SA

1/09/2023
Things can be done after construction.

Building A New House

Depends what you're current inclusions are, but we're not including wardrobes and will just use second hand ones until we can save later on to get them built. Also have a…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum