Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

'Retreat'-ing to our Pl@ntation-A fence and a deck. pics 7/8

Page 7 of 7
emlet01
Beautiful house. Just gorgeous!!! Love seeing someone else from Teviot on here!!! I'll be looking out for your place now! We are in stage 29, on Heysen Rd.
Nice to know some "neighbours" already!

I walk up there quite regularly. Will have to keep an eye out. We are on B### Rd. Our house is pretty distinctive, not too many with dark blue/grey walls out the front

Stop in if you see us outside. We don't know too many people so it would be nice.
We nearly bought a block on your road 18 months ago, actually had it under contract, then found out I was expecting baby#2 and decided I didn't have it in me to build again. The bug didn't go away though and so now we are doing it with a toddler and a crawling, cruising, into everything baby LOL.
Will definitely say hi if we see you out the front, same goes for you! We are often on our block, we drive the kids and dogs out there for a run so we can remind ourselves of why we are doing all this.
Awesome floors seast..
we might go for the spotted gum as well..
Related
31/12/2023
Backyard retreat or Granny Flat?

Renovation + Home Improvement

I think I know the answer but just checking to see if anyone has had experience with it. I want to build a small 20 square metre retreat in my backyard, it will have a…

6/09/2023
building a deck and gas hot water

General Discussion

I want to build a decking to the drawn shape outlined in black. The problem is how close can I build to the gas hot water unit? Will I be able to build around it and be…

26/09/2023
Deck joist, bearer and posts

Outdoor Living

Seconded; we just used these last weekend to build a small deck. They worked perfectly as we have bluestone in the area where we wanted to build so digging down was not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum