Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Mojo Homes

Page 59 of 62
onggie
Thanks for that, that was what we were wanting. It's a pain because it will be cheaper to change it after the fact rather than pay Mojo the variation cost.

I prefer translucent. No need for blinds and you get light with privacy!

Few more pics.

Fyi children's activity nook fits 2 x kivik book shelves. Almost looks custom made 🤣🤣.. $190 and we have a perfect storage solution! Just need to.raise that tv bracket..

We have more backyard than this just wanted a temporary fence of the permanent type to keep dogs in..

Inc grass cost me $1450 to fence, turf and pebble the enclosed area. Neighbours builder is 3taking forever and our boundary retaining wall will take months!

Thanks all, windows were delivered this week. Not as bad as I thought, I'll still change them after handover though.

Hi all.

Forum newbie here, so please take it easy on me.

Has anyone built a Mojo Enigma 46 with a triple garage?

Any photos would be great as we're trying to picture what it would look like.

Cheers.
Norm
Hi ,

Has anyone built a Enigma with shower downstairs , butlers pantry and Master Bdr at the rear ? Can you please share some pics if you have.I have requested drawings from Mojo but need to visualise it. Thanks
NewJourney
Hi ,

Has anyone built a Enigma with shower downstairs , butlers pantry and Master Bdr at the rear ? Can you please share some pics if you have.I have requested drawings from Mojo but need to visualise it. Thanks
We're mid build of modified enigma 36 (currently installing 2nd storey hebel) but have all those features. Plans attached if it helps

nennles
NewJourney
Hi ,

We're mid build of modified enigma 36 (currently installing 2nd storey hebel) but have all those features. Plans attached if it helps

Thank you , that is very helpful
Hi All,
We are looking to sign with Mojo to build an Enigma & are interested to know what bonuses / sweetners you had thrown in to intice you to sign.
Thanks in advance 😊
We got -

Passionality Package - free
Pasionality Plus - free
Aircon - free
Flooring for $10k
Upgraded appliances to ILVE - free
Half a dozen down lights - free
Extended tender to 411 days - free

And we stretched all that over the 2 week validity period of the tender lol

This was back in 2016 tho.
Great - thanks. I appreciate your feedback
we signed up for enigma 35 last week
but we are extending the family , dinning and kitchen by 1.5 meter in length
waiting for the estimates to come thru
will keep you updated
NewJourney
nennles
NewJourney
Hi ,

Thank you , that is very helpful

I like your plan of bed 1 @ Rear
how are you finding mojo ?

are you going with a façade
Hi everyone
My husband has fallen in love with Enigma on show at Kellyville.
We are waiting for our inital pricing to come back.
For people who have already built with Mojo, how have you found them? Would you build with them again?
Thanks!
SamanthaS
Hi everyone
For people who have already built with Mojo, how have you found them? Would you build with them again?
Thanks!
Enigma is a beautiful design. On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate Mojo 5.

5 for good design and finally managing to finish the project. 0 for lack customer service, admin process delays.

Before you sign up do check how many homes have they forecast to build. Make sure they have not bitten off more than they can chew, like it was in our case.

All the best.

HomeTweetHome
SamanthaS
Hi everyone
Thanks!
Enigma is a beautiful design. On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate Mojo 5.

5 for good design and finally managing to finish the project. 0 for lack customer service, admin process delays.

Before you sign up do check how many homes have they forecast to build. Make sure they have not bitten off more than they can chew, like it was in our case.

All the best.

Thanks so much! Excellent advice. The design is by far my favourite and I manage to keep comparing others to this one.
Can I ask how long it took you for your build?
We had a very smooth build. Even finished two months early. Would build with Mojo again.
HLC333
We had a very smooth build. Even finished two months early. Would build with Mojo again.

That sounds wonderful! Thanks so much!
Which design did you build?
SamanthaS
HLC333

Escala 27 that we bumped up a little bit to about 29 squares.
HLC333
SamanthaS
HLC333

Escala 27 that we bumped up a little bit to about 29 squares.

What great news for you. Congratulations and I hope you're enjoying your new home!
Can I ask of any additional fees & charges came in after you had signed? How long did it take you to go through admin process?
SamanthaS

What great news for you. Congratulations and I hope you're enjoying your new home!
Can I ask of any additional fees & charges came in after you had signed? How long did it take you to go through admin process?

Thanks, we are!

The only extra charge was where we ran over our allowance On piering. Otherwise all g.

We started the process whilst our land was unregistered so there was little pressure. But there is not time for complacency. A healthy amount of pressure back and forth works well.

We engaged Mojo in May 2016, all contracts done, signed, selections complete by about August 2016. We got soil and contours done before the land rego’d as well saving some time.

Land rego’d April 2017. Went with normal DA thru council and started construction August 2017. Handover March 2018.
HLC333
SamanthaS

Thanks, we are!

The only extra charge was where we ran over our allowance On piering. Otherwise all g.

We started the process whilst our land was unregistered so there was little pressure. But there is not time for complacency. A healthy amount of pressure back and forth works well.

We engaged Mojo in May 2016, all contracts done, signed, selections complete by about August 2016. We got soil and contours done before the land rego’d as well saving some time.

Land rego’d April 2017. Went with normal DA thru council and started construction August 2017. Handover March 2018.

All sounds very positive!
We are unregistered too. It has been pushed back to June 30th but it could possibly change again. But we are the same, thinking we should go through the admin phase now before land registration to save time later on.
Site costs is the thing I am most scared about. I have heard people say they have been up for like 50k more!
Related
26/11/2023
Mojo Homes site costs

General Discussion

Is anyone building with Mojo and have a recent site cost tender

8/01/2024
Mojo Homes, Enigma 46 - Gables NSW

Building A New House

Hi all, We are considering Enigma 46 from Mojo Homes in Gables, NSW. Has anyone built with Mojo and any pointers and feedback. Also, if anyone has built similar design…

2/04/2024
Any feedback on Mojo builds on sloping sites and in Thornton

Building A New House

Hi, We are looking for a builder that can build a small home (smaller length) on a sloping site. We came across Mojo's Zephyr design 10.6 m wide and 11.5 m length. Does…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum