Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens

Page 56 of 58
HENRY
HENRY
HENRY
[quote="jmart90"][quote="HENRY"][quote="vonsta76"]Just placed an order for this to go in my walk in robe

I wasn't planning ino an ottoman for a while, but I came across this and just had to have it. 14-17 weeks lead time

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406

Stunning colour vonsta. I'm actually looking for something similar but a lot taller to put at my kitchen bench. Something soft to sit on. I sat on some in a Metricon Display Home in Adelaide. Very comfy.

Nice build by the way. I was watching it being built. It was very fast.

Oh please let me know if you come across taller ones, we haven't been able to find any!

Will do
[/quote]

Well, I found the ottomans I thought I saw in a Metricon Display Home in Adelaide. Turns out it was in a Metricon Display Home at Coomera Retreat

Here they are

My thoughts are to ring Metricon and find out where they bought them from
[/quote]

Look what I found today at Harvey Norman Bundall

You can order them in different fabrics and different colours
[/quote]
Ohhh you're a star!! Thank you!

Von, that clock is divine! And that puppy been looks sooo snuggly!

Has the breeder sent you any more pics of your pup?
Puppy spam from the last 3 weeks cb!!

They're 22 days old today. I can hardly wait to pick her up.

I originally was going to go next weekend to visit, but being nearly an hour and a half away, I couldn't justify going for a visit that would have been half an hour or less. So patiently waiting 5 more weeks till then!

jmart90
HENRY
HENRY
[quote="HENRY"][quote="jmart90"][quote="HENRY"][quote="vonsta76"]Just placed an order for this to go in my walk in robe

I wasn't planning ino an ottoman for a while, but I came across this and just had to have it. 14-17 weeks lead time

Stunning colour vonsta. I'm actually looking for something similar but a lot taller to put at my kitchen bench. Something soft to sit on. I sat on some in a Metricon Display Home in Adelaide. Very comfy.

Nice build by the way. I was watching it being built. It was very fast.

Oh please let me know if you come across taller ones, we haven't been able to find any!

Will do
[/quote]

Well, I found the ottomans I thought I saw in a Metricon Display Home in Adelaide. Turns out it was in a Metricon Display Home at Coomera Retreat

Here they are

My thoughts are to ring Metricon and find out where they bought them from
[/quote]

Look what I found today at Harvey Norman Bundall

You can order them in different fabrics and different colours
[/quote]
Ohhh you're a star!! Thank you!

Von, that clock is divine! And that puppy been looks sooo snuggly!

[/quote]
Thank you I'm really happy with the clock. And yes the bean bag does look so comfy, I'll probably end up using it myself instead of the Kmart one I have now lol

AAAHHHHH!!! Pupppiieessss!! omg so freaking adorable! I'd probably drive the 1.5 hours for a visit haha
Wow! They got big so quickly. Can't wait till you bring her home!!
I hope my fids behave themselves. My sister stayed over for a few days with her 15 year old Shi Tzu and they went bonkers squawking and carrying on. These are the 2 jerks

Awww... birdies!!!
Oh em gee!!! I am in love!!! Puppies and birds!!!
A little puppy spam. 4 weeks left to go!

Omg... my heart got all melty at those pics. Gorgeous!! Have you got a name picked out?
How gorgeous Von!!! Bet you can't wait for puppy cuddles
aloenyx
Omg... my heart got all melty at those pics. Gorgeous!! Have you got a name picked out?

Yep, I have a call name and a pedigree name already!

charlibear

I'm getting puppy cuddles in the meantime lol. I'm petsitting a 4 month old German shepherd starting tomorrow Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the next few months. And getting paid for it!

D Can't wait till you bring her home!

Ooh, maybe I should try this pet sitting thing. XD Although I think I may just get a puppy..
That's awesome Von!! That's the dream

I thinking of buying a puppy he's 9 weeks old today. The breeder can hold him for another 3 weeks which means I need to find a temp home for maybe another 4 after that. I know I probs shouldn't be looking at a puppy just yet when I can't really have him but I just can't go past him. His a tan Neo Mastiff x Newfoundland
vonsta76
charlibear

I'm getting puppy cuddles in the meantime lol. I'm petsitting a 4 month old German shepherd starting tomorrow Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the next few months. And getting paid for it!

Ohhh myyyy! That face!!!

And how did you score this gig!

Cannot wait for more spam!

aloenyx
:DD Can't wait till you bring her home!

Ooh, maybe I should try this pet sitting thing. XD Although I think I may just get a puppy..

It's awesome. It's called pawshake and you're covered with insurance too, as long as the deal goes through the system and not as cash. It's perfect for me because I get paid to do what I love. I actually joined up last year but only started getting enquiries now because I work from home hehe

charlibear
That's awesome Von!! That's the dream

I thinking of buying a puppy he's 9 weeks old today. The breeder can hold him for another 3 weeks which means I need to find a temp home for maybe another 4 after that. I know I probs shouldn't be looking at a puppy just yet when I can't really have him but I just can't go past him. His a tan Neo Mastiff x Newfoundland
omg do it! Easier said then done haha, but yeah it's hard I suppose when you don't know your move in date.

jmart90
vonsta76
charlibear

Ohhh myyyy! That face!!!

And how did you score this gig!

Cannot wait for more spam!

As per alien's reply

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum