Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our first build: "Bridgewater" by Gj's Shoalhaven

Page 56 of 59
It's kinda cool looking at your photos and thinking wow it's my house but different fittings

Love the benchtop- it's what I would have picked if we had the funds to upgrade our benchtop. Is that the concrete looking one?

Wow girl, looks just gorgeous!!! Those pendants look perfect in that spot!! So happy for you, you are so close to being out of that show box!!!

Can't wait to be at that point either

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Shell I was telling our friend (SC) about your build yesterday actually!! Lol

Yep it's the caesarstone 'sleek concrete'. It's gorgeous!

Thanks Charli. I am hanging out for it lol.
I have ?????? that this wet weather subsides so your build can get moving.

Eeeeek flooring is happening!

So we had a gawk through windows this evening while the concreter was measuring up for the driveway.

I knew we had dark flooring. I may have forgotten how dark it was. However matched with the white walls, pendants and our furnishings I think it was a good choice.
particularly for a busy family and not showing up dirt lol.

And I absolutely love our outdoor fan with the post and bricks.

Love your dark floor.... just what I want!

- B
Thanks B

It was always a risk for us going dark floor as it's not a big floor plan however I think it's going to work.
Go for it!
Have you got a thread I can follow?

Is hand over today sweets? I have a feeling that it's today? Please tell me I didn't miss it!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Hey darls. It was meant to be today but trades have put us behind. We have PCI tomorrow and keys/move in next Friday.

The builder has been very apologetic and have arranged a few extra things for us including a special lunch for hubby and myself together. That's on Monday.

They appreciate our patience and we feel ok knowing our patience has been recognized.

However we've got a few little pics from the street

Good luck for PCI tomorrow lovely!!! I know who won't be sleeping tonight

Your builder is so nice!!! How awesome of them to give you lunch!!

I love your dark ensuite

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Thanks darls.

I didn't want to leave.

Here's some pics. I left the pics up to the husband coz I was too busy enjoying being in there.

Entry

Kitchen

Pantry

Linen

Main bathroom

Our room

Media

I'm so glad we ungraded from the big smeg rangehood to the undermount smeg rangehood. Makes the kitchen look a lot more seem less.

Looks amazing
what are the dimensions of your pantry? Looks freaking huge babes!!

Are you happy with how PCI went? Any issues?

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=83643
Looking amazing Kym...

Are the blue stickers just for paint touch-ups?

I got the free standing cooktop/oven as well, are you planning to cover the bottom? I am looking for an option to cover it so I don't need to worry about things getting under and cleaning...
Charli - yep very happy. It's all just the little tid bits now. Cleaner turned up as we were leaving.

The outside painting will be done on Monday.

Thanks Reg.
Yep paint touch ups. And the one on the kitchen cupboard is a big scratch in the door. And that's the replacement for the previously scratched door. This kitchen place really are a special kind of person
. Anyway it's all being sorted.

I'm not entirely sure Reg with the cover either. I was looking at that today and was visioning myself on my hands and knees to clean under it.
If you find something be sure to let me know. I think at this stage I'll see how we go.

Looks amazing... I can see why you wouldn't want to leave!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
You should have a kick plate for your stove. You have the same as me I'm sure.

Mind my mess, but here is mine.

So exciting, I still remember how happy I was when the builder left after our handover and we could 'stay', still loving my house.

I want to do something similar but I couldn't see the pic Shell...
I'll try again

Related
12/02/2024
Suggestions whether to build my granny flat first or house?

Building A New House

hi guys. Please be nice. First time home builder in Qld. I would like some feedback please on whether I should build my granny flat first before my main house at the…

21/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Congrats. Will be watching this progress and interested to see how you go with summit.

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum