Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Arden Developments

Page 55 of 163
Ezza78
Tessar
ribbox
I have not checked since the last rise, but when we signed in Feb 17 the Votivo 43 for 349,00 now it is 357,900

All builders increased their price heavily this year. My Bespoke 437's base price is $474K in early 2016 and now it is $541k on their website.

Oh wow Tessar, that's a great price. What stage is your build at? Love to see some photos!

Hi Ezza78
I am now at tiling stage. SS said he will give me a PCI date once the tiling is finished. My site started in Oct 2016 so there is quite a delay:(
Tessar
Ezza78
Tessar
[quote="ribbox"]I have not checked since the last rise, but when we signed in Feb 17 the Votivo 43 for 349,00 now it is 357,900

All builders increased their price heavily this year. My Bespoke 437's base price is $474K in early 2016 and now it is $541k on their website.

Oh wow Tessar, that's a great price. What stage is your build at? Love to see some photos!

Hi Ezza78
I am now at tiling stage. SS said he will give me a PCI date once the tiling is finished. My site started in Oct 2016 so there is quite a delay:([/quote]

Oh wow, that's a bit longer than they say it normally takes to build. Where are u building?

Finally received final plans that I have given the go ahead to cost even though some things were missed. Hope we get our dates next week for selection and tender!

Http://ardentoulouse.blogspot.com.au

Contract signed today
now the wait for a start date.

ribbox
Contract signed today

Nice! Any plans and selections to share ribbox?

Woo hoo! Congrats. Yes. Would love to see or hear about your home!

geminithinker
ribbox
Contract signed today

I have just updated my blog
. For some reason, my username on Homeone changed to one I have used on other forums. I have been here for a while.

Mark
ribbox
geminithinker
ribbox
Contract signed today

I have just updated my blog
. For some reason, my username on Homeone changed to one I have used on other forums. I have been here for a while.

Mark

How do I find your blog?

Ezza78
How do I find your blog?

It should be in my signature block. https://buildaltona.blogspot.com.au/
ribbox
Ezza78
How do I find your blog?

It should be in my signature block. https://buildaltona.blogspot.com.au/

Looks great Mark. When do they anticipate your build to start? We signed a few weeks ago, hoping for end of Oct. have to move out and demo house next!

Ezza78
Looks great Mark. When do they anticipate your build to start? We signed a few weeks ago, hoping for end of Oct. have to move out and demo house next!

We would like to start by the end of the month, but that is being hopeful. The build is on an existing estate so only need the building permit that should take about 2 weeks. Then it is just when Arden can start. I plan to clear the weeds and grass at the weekend.
Any recommendations for curtains and blinds?
ribbox
Ezza78

We would like to start by the end of the month, but that is being hopeful. The build is on an existing estate so only need the building permit that should take about 2 weeks. Then it is just when Arden can start. I plan to clear the weeds and grass at the weekend.
What are the names of the tiles you went with ribbox?

dskvic
We found some blinds we really like from Birk blinds. Not site on curtains yet

geminithinker
dskvic

Thanks. We'll check it out.
We checked out Shades in Hawthorne but they have only Luxaflex blinds which has too many negative reviews online.
dskvic
geminithinker
dskvic

Thanks. We'll check it out.
We checked out Shades in Hawthorne but they have only Luxaflex blinds which has too many negative reviews online.
Im not sure on the brand but Birk do the window furnishings for Porter Davis and we found a timber style we really love

geminithinker
What are the names of the tiles you went with ribbox?

The feature tile in the ensuite is Mos Sirocco Brown Hex Stone, the rest are Haven Linen.
Hi All! Have Arden in the shortlist for our first build but just had a heart attack reading an earlier post about site costs at 75k? I know they can be incredibly variable but I was under the (uninformed, clearly) impression that site costs ranged to about 30k max?
Varispe
Hi All! Have Arden in the shortlist for our first build but just had a heart attack reading an earlier post about site costs at 75k? I know they can be incredibly variable but I was under the (uninformed, clearly) impression that site costs ranged to about 30k max?
They say the rule of thumb is 10-15k per metre fall....however costs could be more if it is KDR

Varispe

Depends on the type of soil too. Ours is P class so need lots of reinforcement in our slab. We had site costs higher with a first builder, ours are 33k with Arden. You get site costs confirmed at tender appointment. Good luck choosing! We are a KDR.

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum