Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Masterton Clovelly - Driveway done need grass!

Page 54 of 54
kiwi
Helloooooo mr dani!!
Is he looking at photos from Sydney!!

huh? U been drinking again kiwi
Oops sorry! My mistake.....is this your 'friend' from work then
!! Ha ha

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa384/dsa39/null-15.jpg

Nice solar love panel on his head.
Haaaaaaa oh huh now I get it! Hey I do have some pics but wasn't sure if ok to share on the thread? What do you think?
Looks great!
Yes, share!!!
gonecountry
Looks great!

Thanks so much hopefully more pics in the coming weeks
Love the house pics Dani

Re the Sydney pics - you can always put them on fb if you think that would be better.

xx
Looking good Dani -I also like the "ghost" photo of you in the bathroom.
I noticed that too
Ooooo we just had friends over and talking about doing a ghost tour don't think I will sleep now!
How is everything going Dani?
Hi Ricaaa! Well apart from getting a computer virus argh! All at a standstill. Still trying to get this retaining wall approved we have now hit the 5 month mark. It's now pending water board approval as the rheem agent said its too close to the sewer mains for him to approve. Can't start any landscaping till then. Blinds and shutters ordered a few weeks ago so should be in soon and bought a new couch from king they were having a half price sale. No photos yet as soon as there's some movement ill let you know. Haven't been on much as still trying to figure out how I got the virus I think it was a sus email. How's your place going?
king couch swooooooooooooooon!!! i'm in love with the jasper and can't wait to have the $$ to buy one....won't be for awhile as I have a perfectly good couch but one day I will get it :p

can't believe it's been 5 months and no approval for something, u would think was pretty simple as a retaining wall, must be so frustrating.

our house is now on the go slow, had basically minimal action last week, so basically 2 weeks since the tilers came in did there thing but have yet to come back to actually finish off the job...apparently 6 weeks till PCI....assuming something happens this week, that might still be achievable.

hope you get the computer cleaned up virus are just a pain in the a$$.

I want to see more photos, fingers are also crossed everything gets sorted for your retaining wall so you can get started on the landscaping....I need inspiration :p
Deemaree

Thanks Dee! Trust me at my age you wanna forget

Glad to see your on the mend
Ricaaaa
king couch swooooooooooooooon!!! i'm in love with the jasper and can't wait to have the $$ to buy one....won't be for awhile as I have a perfectly good couch but one day I will get it :p

can't believe it's been 5 months and no approval for something, u would think was pretty simple as a retaining wall, must be so frustrating.

our house is now on the go slow, had basically minimal action last week, so basically 2 weeks since the tilers came in did there thing but have yet to come back to actually finish off the job...apparently 6 weeks till PCI....assuming something happens this week, that might still be achievable.

hope you get the computer cleaned up virus are just a pain in the a$$.

I want to see more photos, fingers are also crossed everything gets sorted for your retaining wall so you can get started on the landscaping....I need inspiration :p

You know what? We actually didnt really need a new couch but the sale was just too good to pass up so we will put the old one in the theatre room and the delivery is only 4 weeks so it will arrive on 22 August whoo hoo! We bought the Uno.
Yeah we found at your stage everything seemed really slow but dont worry youll get there. We love living in our new house its just so nice and you will enjoy living in a house that suits your style of living we find ours is very practical for our needs.
I know it was some stupid fedex email saying a parcel had been left at the post office cause I wasnt home pfft!
So we actually really love some of the lanscaping our neighbours have done in the new estate we are in so have been picking ideas from them. Ill take some shots and post on the weekend. See ya!
Related
31/03/2024
Masterton Homes Hydraulics

Building A New House

Thanks again. I will ask Masterton if they do this.

30/10/2023
We need Structural Engineers' advice on Driveway Barrier

Building A New House

I’m not a structural engineer but I’m free. you still need an engineer for the plans. I only have part of your plans, but you seem to have a 850mm drop from the side…

17/12/2023
Synthetic Grass DIY

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Please help me to answer this question , it will help me a lot as i can go to buy confidently with your recommendation: I want to put synthetic turf in our backyard for…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum