Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes general build thread

Page 523 of 579
Anyone get told about the aircon and when there's a massive draw on power in the area your aircon doesn't work - coral gets the rebate off it

dougang287
Anyone get told about the aircon and when there's a massive draw on power in the area your aircon doesn't work - coral gets the rebate off it

I looked into the rebate for the ac. Why would coral get it, did they set it up for you?
I don’t plan on doing it, no one is going to stop me from using my ac, I paid for the damn thing!

It's peak smart signal receiver

The rebate can be up to $400. I’d be hitting coral up for that money.

Pricks once again

z
Grout is slowly washing out of main floor tiling. You can see the black glue that has oozed up the sides...maintenance?
Corallake
Grout is slowly washing out of main floor tiling. You can see the black glue that has oozed up the sides...maintenance?

Absolutely!!

Hey everyone!

I've noticed that the brickies have forgotten to pull a cable through at our house for an outdoor powerpoint, is this going to be much of a hassle to fix?
bestspecials
MrsJM
bestspecials
Question - who has moved in and went for clear glass on the front door and would you recommend it. In 2 minds about going clear or opaque.

I did clear with a side light- and I hate it. Passers by can see right through the common walkway right through the the longe room. And unfortunately my lounge is positioned right in eyeshot.

Our floorplan has you looking straight down the hallway into the kitchen, so I think I will go with my gut and get the opaque. Still let light in, but not eyes.
Mrs JM, have you thought about getting the stick on tinting.

I actually bought some and did the lower window to the floor in the WIR and also the lower bathroom window. I have some left over so I might give it a go. I’m sick of having to worry about what pyjamas I’m wearing before I go downstairs!

Caydenn
Hey everyone!

I've noticed that the brickies have forgotten to pull a cable through at our house for an outdoor powerpoint, is this going to be much of a hassle to fix?

This happened with all of our external cabling and it wasn’t an issue

Is anyone else not receiving notifications on tapatalk?
i feel like im missing out on updates

Coral - Marcoola 32 in QLD

Seeing this is a great feeling after 2 years of trying to build our first home.
A question for those building with Coral and are installing a pool either during construction or post handover.

How have you arranged for the electrical for pool pump/etc? Have you included a connection in your tender, or arranged during your electrical appointment or arranged privately with the electrician or after the build is complete?

How are you getting the power from the house? I am thinking a conduit embedded in the slab would be the best way to get power out of the house but maybe their are other ways. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.
mpricecs
A question for those building with Coral and are installing a pool either during construction or post handover.

How have you arranged for the electrical for pool pump/etc? Have you included a connection in your tender, or arranged during your electrical appointment or arranged privately with the electrician or after the build is complete?

How are you getting the power from the house? I am thinking a conduit embedded in the slab would be the best way to get power out of the house but maybe their are other ways. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

We have a junction box ( I think thats what they are called) at the back of our house. Our pool shell has been built and we have now handed the sit back to coral, the rest of the pool will be completed once the house is ours. We will hire our own electrician to get the power from the junction box at the back of the house to the pool.
Yes same we have a junction box we will do the da once we are in they can't handle too much extra stuff so best to do the pool after
symone
mpricecs

We have a junction box ( I think thats what they are called) at the back of our house. Our pool shell has been built and we have now handed the sit back to coral, the rest of the pool will be completed once the house is ours. We will hire our own electrician to get the power from the junction box at the back of the house to the pool.

Thanks. Was the junction box arranged in the tender or at the electrical appointment?
Electrical
How long between council approval and coral starting the build thanks
Just some update pics no PCI yet but we are hopping we will get something this coming week!

Related
18/09/2023
General questions about building before I go to my builder

Building A New House

You should check your detail drawings, it may show downpipe within brick pier.

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum