Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Arden Developments

Page 53 of 163
That's hard to know Clareymoo. I did so much research before the colour browse that maybe it would have bee an easier to go to browse earlier. They could give you some inspiration but if you don't make decisions easily 10 days before selection could be hard.

Our colour app was only a week later which was fine because I'd done so much homework. Having said that I made changes to colours a few days before contracts app.

We had 4 weeks between selections and colour which was a good amount of time as I made changes in between. But I remember you saying you were in no hurry so you could def push our appointments as you have time. Contract app are booked 4 weeks after tender at app.

Not sure I've been any help. You could always go to browse and then decide how you feel. Good luck!

Ezza78
Ezza78
geminithinker
Does anyone remember the other cat4 stones?

Here you go - all the stones for Arden

Standard Range:
2040 - Urban
2220 - Ivory
2230 - Linen
2350 - Latte
3100 - Jet Black
3141 - Osprey
3142 - White Shimmer
3350 - Walnut
4255 - Crème Brule
4360 - Wild Rice
6100 - Night Sky
6141 - Ocean Foam
9141 - Ice Snow
9241 - Almond Rocca
9601 - Nimbus

Category 2: *UPGRADE
2141 - Snow
4003 - Sleek Concrete
4030 - Oyster
4120 - Raven
4130 - Clamshell
4220 - Buttermilk
4230 - ****
4260 - Cocoa Fudge
4330 - Ginger
4350 - Mink
4460 - Summer Rye
4600 - Organic White
6600 - Nougat
6250 - Wild Rocks
6270 - Atlantic Salt

Category 3: *UPGRADE
1141 - Pure White

Category 4: *UPGRADE
5000 - London Grey
5003 - Piatra Grey
5100 - Vanilla Noir
5110 - Alpine Mist
5141 - Frosty Carrina
5220 - Dreamy Marfil
5380 - Emporadoro
6131 - Bianco Drift

Category 5: *UPGRADE
5131 - Calcutta Nuvo
5111 - Statuario Nuvo
5031 - Statuario Maximus

Thanks Ezza. Can we pin this somewhere? Maybe post on its own thread? I reckon this will be very useful for everyone looking to build woth Arden.

Jeeta23
geminithinker
Darn it. All the ones i like are cat 5 lol. Thx

I reckon if you like it so much, get it. The kitchen bench is the centerpiecece of a home, so it is worth prioritising.
Isn't white attica cat4 as well?

g33kerb0t
Jeeta23
geminithinker
Darn it. All the ones i like are cat 5 lol. Thx

I reckon if you like it so much, get it. The kitchen bench is the centerpiecece of a home, so it is worth prioritising.
Isn't white attica cat4 as well?

I wonder where rugged concrete sits! Quite nice

i think get at least another week in between the browse and the selection. you dont want things to be too rushed because there's lots to think about. what's important is to make sure you're happy with the structural details and windows before tender because after tender any of those changes can incur a fee. you can still make minor changes after tender
laaa
i think get at least another week in between the browse and the selection. you dont want things to be too rushed because there's lots to think about. what's important is to make sure you're happy with the structural details and windows before tender because after tender any of those changes can incur a fee. you can still make minor changes after tender

Good suggestion Laaa! When's your contract appointment? Good luck. Think I was hoping for some champagne at it

I don't know what to do with myself now contract is signed but build hasn't started!! Ha ha

Ezza78
I don't know what to do with myself now contract is signed but build hasn't started!! Ha ha

Design the inside!

No funds left

Ezza78
No funds left

Hehe just download houzz and add lots of pics for when you do

geminithinker
Ezza78

Design the inside!

Good idea!
Have you thought about your kitchen storage yet?
Pendants, rugs, furniture, etc.
Exciting!

I love the shop "about space" for lighting hehe. Need to make a time to visit.

g33kerb0t
geminithinker
Ezza78

Design the inside!

Good idea!
Have you thought about your kitchen storage yet?
Pendants, rugs, furniture, etc.
Exciting!

What are you thinking for kitchen storage?!?

Ezza78
That's hard to know Clareymoo. I did so much research before the colour browse that maybe it would have bee an easier to go to browse earlier. They could give you some inspiration but if you don't make decisions easily 10 days before selection could be hard.

Our colour app was only a week later which was fine because I'd done so much homework. Having said that I made changes to colours a few days before contracts app.

We had 4 weeks between selections and colour which was a good amount of time as I made changes in between. But I remember you saying you were in no hurry so you could def push our appointments as you have time. Contract app are booked 4 weeks after tender at app.

Not sure I've been any help. You could always go to browse and then decide how you feel. Good luck!

Thanks Ezza appreciate your feedback. We are pretty good at making decisions but I have emailed Arden today and asked for an extra weekend in between the browse and the actual appointment just so we can get to any show rooms we need to with a toddler and Saturday sport commitments.
laaa

Thanks Laa appreciate the tips! So many things to think about in this whole process then we sit and stew on it until our land titles next year.
Clareymoo
Ezza78

Thanks Ezza appreciate your feedback. We are pretty good at making decisions but I have emailed Arden today and asked for an extra weekend in between the browse and the actual appointment just so we can get to any show rooms we need to with a toddler and Saturday sport commitments.
I'm in the same boat as you. My land will title early next year so I've spaced my colours and tender by more a couple of months. I've already done my colours back in June.

I'm not planning to sign contracts until they have done a full site survey as i want to make sure of the site costs so I'm not rushing.
Clareymoo
Ezza78

Good idea. We took our toddler and 4yo to colour browse, not ideal! If you can get a babysitter for the appointments I'd highly recommend!

Ezza78
Clareymoo
Ezza78

Good idea. We took our toddler and 4yo to colour browse, not ideal! If you can get a babysitter for the appointments I'd highly recommend!

Yep made them for Tuesdays so day off work and my Mum has the terror, I mean toddler
g33kerb0t
Clareymoo
Ezza78

I'm in the same boat as you. My land will title early next year so I've spaced my colours and tender by more a couple of months. I've already done my colours back in June.

I'm not planning to sign contracts until they have done a full site survey as i want to make sure of the site costs so I'm not rushing.

We have an allowance of $50k for our site works. With 2.9m of fall across the land it is what we were expecting from any builder really and Inspired/Arden will refund if we don't hit 50 which is good. I'll be asking for a very detailed cost breakdown of the site costs when the time comes.
we had site slope of 1.8m and our site cost was 35K, so i think you are within the safe limits. We had edge beams and 63 piers, so ask for the detailed cost breakup
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum