Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our first build: "Bridgewater" by Gj's Shoalhaven

Page 52 of 59
Lol poo hubby! Stainless scratches far too easily so good choice on the white I think!

So I think painting will be next week

I received an update email from the builder for our usual Friday updates. The update was to tell us there was no update as our SS is on annual leave (which we knew) and will be back next Monday.
can't fault the communication at all. I feel like we've been included every step of the way.

Is it the end of March that you were originally told you should be at PCI?

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Yeh we've had rough dates thrown around but we've also had a couple of delay claims in there too.
We will get our date this week I'm pretty sure!!

Looking good. Hubby was just saying if you wanted to down the track you could turn your bulkhead into glass cabinets for display if you wanted something different as it's just a board across the top you can remove and have glass fronts put in.

It's looking good, hubby loves the split and thinks it's a great idea.

It's all coming together, I would say end of March is possible if all trades have no delay, otherwise first week of April is my guess - just in time for Easter

Thanks Shell!
Good idea re glass front.

I'm in love with the split I have to say. It just makes it feel a bit different.

Gawd. April?! Lol we are eager haha

needsausername
Thanks Shell!
Good idea re glass front.

I'm in love with the split I have to say. It just makes it feel a bit different.

Gawd. April?! Lol we are eager haha

Your house looks amazing, we drove past your kitchen and it looked looked fab.

Thanks
can't wait to see it with the stone tops! Can't really go wrong with white tho haha

We saw your slab is down finally! You're finally at the starting line

needsausername
Thanks
can't wait to see it with the stone tops! Can't really go wrong with white tho haha

Let's hope the rest of the estate fills in quickly so we can put clothes on the line without it being a dust bowl!

Absolutely! Although the peace and quiet can hang around.

needsausername
Thanks

I envy when you guys find your neighbour on homeone forum.. I couldn't even find someone from my town...lol
Bahahhahaha which town is that Reg?

Update, SS is back. No paint this week but as soon as we have a tiler we will have tiles. Hopefully in the next week or so.
Then paint. Then once tiles and paint is done we get a handover date!!

Yay!! Went past to have a peek through windows and screeding has been done in bathrooms and tile delivery done. I'm hoping this means that tiles should be done this week and next?

Woohoo!!! That's super exciting

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Absolutely charli! We have quite a few friends waiting for vodka sorbet at our house hahaha

Hahaha count me in

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Done! We can have them at your place when you get your thermomix!

Sounds like a plan, what flavour sorbet is best?

viewtopic.php?t=83643
needsausername
Done! We can have them at your place when you get your thermomix!

(keep checking pm for address details)
Haha Reg. Come on over!

Related
12/02/2024
Suggestions whether to build my granny flat first or house?

Building A New House

hi guys. Please be nice. First time home builder in Qld. I would like some feedback please on whether I should build my granny flat first before my main house at the…

30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum