Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The Avenue at Casey

Page 52 of 54
excitednewhomeowner
Am looking forward to Woolies and other shops opening in December...

I doubt they will be open in December, there is no sign of anything except moving and rolling of dirt, I suspect maybe this time next year they will be open.

Look at the park, it was supposed to be finished in August last year, and nearly a year later it is still not open to the public.

They only say these things to get you excited, it won't happen overnight but it will happen sometime.
I would expect the woolies store would have a contract with the developer as to when it needs to open. They wouldn't want to fall behind otherwise they would have to pay big $$$$$
Does anyone know how to build and install a gate between fence and the house? Or any contact of some handyman or similar?
Hooray the park is open, my children are so happy.
AdPR
Does anyone know how to build and install a gate between fence and the house? Or any contact of some handyman or similar?

Our ex-neighbour who is a retired builder is now a handyman, he built our deck at the house plus our picket fence which is on the left hand side of our current house did a brilliant and reasonable cost job.

Shall send you a PM with his details
alkalised

Unbelievable!!! Only 12 months late

Maybe this year we will have an Avenue Christmas Party in the park!!
Looking forward to that, except the fact we are heading so fast towards Christmas again is crazy!
A Facebook page has been set up for the estate, please join as its a way of meeting people in our estate and promoting any events or activities.

The Avenue at Casey, Cranbourne North, Victoria
alkalised

Looks fantastic - job well done.
Is anyone else disappointed with the mess along Mountain View boulevard? Does anyone know who is responsible for the rubbish blowing about there? I think its the Porter Davies house with a seriously overflowing rubbish cage. Is there anything we can do about it??
I have been told shops will open march next year (by Linda) so more than likely a few months after that.
How did the name change petition go? I would like to sign it if it's still around.
sunnyhouse
Is anyone else disappointed with the mess along Mountain View boulevard? Does anyone know who is responsible for the rubbish blowing about there? I think its the Porter Davies house with a seriously overflowing rubbish cage. Is there anything we can do about it??

Totally agree with you regarding this mess. It is disgusting that this has been allowed to happen. Maybe the council can take some action to get the builders to clean it up.
sunnyhouse
I have been told shops will open march next year (by Linda) so more than likely a few months after that.
How did the name change petition go? I would like to sign it if it's still around.

Take everything Linda says with a grain of salt, add at least 6 months to that date, the park was 12 months late!

Not sure what the progress is on the petition, but the lady who initiated it lives on the corner of Charlbury and Evesham, sorry I don't know her name, but she is very nice.

Please join our facebook page that has been started :

http://www.facebook.com/TheAvenueAtCase ... thVictoria

We want to get to know everyone!!
Hi all

I know these questions have been asked before, but don't know whether the answers are still current hence decide to ask again. Please help if you can.

1. Can someone pass the number for a contact to get an aggregated driveway poured for a good price? What is the reasonable rates currently in the market?

2. A curtain and blind company for a good price?

Thank you very much
manga1505
Hi all

I know these questions have been asked before, but don't know whether the answers are still current hence decide to ask again. Please help if you can.

1. Can someone pass the number for a contact to get an aggregated driveway poured for a good price? What is the reasonable rates currently in the market?

2. A curtain and blind company for a good price?

Thank you very much

Markwood Concrete and Paving
0419 332 623

Sharons Curtains and Blinds
9794 9205

Thank you Debra50
Any news for our bogan villa name?
aziem
Any news for our bogan villa name?

what you mean?
Hi, dose anyone know a good decking company/person, want to have our porch done. Thanks.
Hi,
We need to install a TV antenna. I was wondering whether anyone can supply me with any contact/s?
Related
12/05/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

So it seems like they just take on a lot of projects to get the cashflow for their own builds. COULDN'T AGREE MORE

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum