Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens

Page 51 of 58
charlibear
Yay for hearing back from your breeder Von!!! Good news day for both of us

Fingers crossed you get extra good news soon ??????

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
i know, im so happy to stick with her. When she heard my message, she thought i was calling to say ive had enough of waiting and have bought one already. I said no way, im going down to sydney in easter to visit the folks, so i dont want to buy the pup, leave it for a few days and come back to her while still trying to bond with her. She then said, if anytime im going away, she is happy for me to leave pup with her to look after! So stoked i have a sitter i can count on lol. She's so awesome.

Im hoping your home will at least reach pci before july. I forgot, when is your contracted finish date again?

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
A little bird said your media room is done

pics pics pics..please
vonsta76
charlibear

viewtopic.php?t=83643
i know, im so happy to stick with her. When she heard my message, she thought i was calling to say ive had enough of waiting and have bought one already. I said no way, im going down to sydney in easter to visit the folks, so i dont want to buy the pup, leave it for a few days and come back to her while still trying to bond with her. She then said, if anytime im going away, she is happy for me to leave pup with her to look after! So stoked i have a sitter i can count on lol. She's so awesome.

Im hoping your home will at least reach pci before july. I forgot, when is your contracted finish date again?

She sounds like an awesome breeder!! I'm glad you've stuck with her too, your pup is going to be so worth the waiting

I was never given a contract end date, but how many days it should be completed by, 126 working days which takes us to 21st July, although I got a letter today say they are claim the whole of last week as rain days... so now it is 28th July... I hope it's not going to take that long

viewtopic.php?t=83643
charlibear
vonsta76
charlibear

viewtopic.php?t=83643

She sounds like an awesome breeder!! I'm glad you've stuck with her too, your pup is going to be so worth the waiting

I was never given a contract end date, but how many days it should be completed by, 126 working days which takes us to 21st July, although I got a letter today say they are claim the whole of last week as rain days... so now it is 28th July... I hope it's not going to take that long

viewtopic.php?t=83643
oh bum. Maybe they're saying 28th to cover themselves, under promise and over deliver, seeing as they ballsed up with all the dramas and delays?

RegVic
A little bird said your media room is done

pics pics pics..please
lol lol lol reg, i have not done anything further since i last posted pics to the media. But im hoping to get it painted sometime in april or may and upgrade the screen. Would also like to get some floating shelves to stick my ps2/3 and wii games and hard copy blu rays and dvds so theyre not sitting in boxes on the floor
. Your media Room will be decked out before I finish mine I bet!

That's so exciting news about the puppy
I can't wait for the spam photos

baby_blonde409

I can't wait to take them either lol. Hurry up girls and uncross your legs!

I love puppies. Although a neighbour's young pup came over for a play date with Holly the other day, Holly and I were both exhausted pretty quickly haha, so much energy!
vonsta76
baby_blonde409

I can't wait to take them either lol. Hurry up girls and uncross your legs!

Hahahaha so true

This just got finished today. No more hanging clothes on unlevel dirt and weeds lol

k.goldington
I love puppies. Although a neighbour's young pup came over for a play date with Holly the other day, Holly and I were both exhausted pretty quickly haha, so much energy!

Yup so full of unbridled energy. Sometimes I wonder where they get it from!

Looks awsome Vonsta top work

Thanks

Looking awesome Vons, I will be doing something very similar...
Thanks reg, been a long time coming. Looking forward to seeing g your landscaping too

Looks fab Von!! The dark pavers pop against your light bricks and light pebble mix

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Wow that looks great!!! Did you have to do anything major to prep the ground for the pebbles? Such a good idea!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
MrsJM
Wow that looks great!!! Did you have to do anything major to prep the ground for the pebbles? Such a good idea!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581

Yep I prepped the backyard and this section myself. Did a bit every weekend for the last 4 or 5 weekends. It looked like this in the beginning

Had to use Roundup for the sections that were hard to remove. Then I levelled the ground with the existing dirt and got rid of the rocks.

We weren't going to put any soil down, but I had excess from the backyard so we used it to provide a more stable base for the gravel

charlibear
Looks fab Von!! The dark pavers pop against your light bricks and light pebble mix

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Thanks cb! Originally I wanted to get ice snow for the gravel, the nicer White one. But then I though nobody is really going to be looking at it, and it would have cost me $190 per cubic metre. So I got the fruit salad for $90 cubic metre which looks just as good. Almost ended up going with light pavers too but like you, thought the charcoal would pop with the bricks and gravel

Nice work Von.. I love it!!

I think you made a good choice with the fruit salad.. Im not a fan of white rocks, they look fab at first but always seem to get dirty and show the leaves etc

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum