Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Custom Build NSW, tiles starting this week

Page 51 of 51
Sure has, if you want to see my curtains happy to show you. Small world isn't it? Lol

Very! Yeah for sure! I will let you know when hubby is home so I don't have to bring the boys
we are all going down tomorrow to have a good look at the slab.... Can't wait!!

It's an impressive slab that's for sure, hope your frame goes up asap. Just let me know when you want to visit.

Hi there. I have spent the day reading about your build. Looks like your block is in Murwillumbah? We have just purchased a sloping block there. May I ask who your builder was? Looks a though you were very happy with him? You house is lovely. We are in the process of selecting a builder....
Hi ninnygray, builder was awesome. It's a tricky business picking a builder and would definitely recommend them. Name is Paron & Philips, they have a website and I would show you through ours if you were interested. They are custom builder's so no display homes.
Read the whole thread, that's dedication. Happy you like!

Related
24/08/2023
Old Covenants in NSW - Something I learnt this week

Building A New House

Hi Everyone I learned something this week that I thought would be worth sharing. In NSW a lot of developers of subdivisions put covenants on the land which normally…

3/10/2023
Final payment for new build in NSW

Building A New House

regardless, your contract stipulates a payments schedule and SOPA doesn't give provision to that scenario. Your contractual terms appear to stand. Hence get a lawyer, it…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum