Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Ausbuild at Harrington Estate, Bridgeman Downs

Page 6 of 6
Irish16
Valandra
Hi Emma it's around $2000 ish all up from memory ! Hope your build is off to a great start!

Hi Valandra, how’s your build going?

It's going really well so far! We'll be getting a date soon I'm told. They've been very accomodating with a few changes we've made and fixed the few things that needed it. Our inspector said we should be thrilled with our slab, and has had very few minore defects ro report at each stage inspection so we're happy. I'm sorely unprepared for curtains and blinds I just realised so rushing to sort that next week. You look very settled already! It's shaping up to be a great little neighbourhood!
Valandra
Irish16
Valandra
Hi Emma it's around $2000 ish all up from memory ! Hope your build is off to a great start!

Hi Valandra, how’s your build going?

It's going really well so far! We'll be getting a date soon I'm told. They've been very accomodating with a few changes we've made and fixed the few things that needed it. Our inspector said we should be thrilled with our slab, and has had very few minore defects ro report at each stage inspection so we're happy. I'm sorely unprepared for curtains and blinds I just realised so rushing to sort that next week. You look very settled already! It's shaping up to be a great little neighbourhood!

How long has everyones build actually taken? Dbl storey. We were advised 27 weeks at sale stage...just wondering what realistic time frame is?
We settled for land 30th July 2018
Slab pour 5 Oct 2018
Handover was 29 March 2019

See more at: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=92146
Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum