Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

HGWA Baldivis

Page 6 of 11
Choosy
Looking good, should be nice undercoating weather tomorrow.

Thanks choosy! It was good but me and our son got fired from sealing duty 😂 the other half did most of it on his own I was leaving lines and our son was dribbling a bit of it on the floor, but glad it’s done less work to do when we get the keys 😁
vanessah2015
Summitlovin
vanessah2015
Went down this afternoon to have a look as we’re sealing our drywall tomorrow doors were all in, bath had been delivered and shelves and rails were in our scullery pantry, linen cupboard and wardrobes, really in love with our front door 😍😍

It’ll go quick or quicker from here!

It already feels like it’s flying 😂 have you been given a rough timeline for PCI etc?

Yeah, prior to tiles the boss said second week of June but he had to wait unti the tiles were done for some reason then he could provide a firmer date. I think I could be looking at a little earlier in June if they get these tiles done earlier than planned!
It’ll go quick or quicker from here![/quote]

It already feels like it’s flying 😂 have you been given a rough timeline for PCI etc?[/quote]

Yeah, prior to tiles the boss said second week of June but he had to wait unti the tiles were done for some reason then he could provide a firmer date. I think I could be looking at a little earlier in June if they get these tiles done earlier than planned![/quote]

Oh wow that’s quick! How exciting fingers are crossed for you 😁
vanessah2015
It’ll go quick or quicker from here!

It already feels like it’s flying 😂 have you been given a rough timeline for PCI etc?[/quote]

Yeah, prior to tiles the boss said second week of June but he had to wait unti the tiles were done for some reason then he could provide a firmer date. I think I could be looking at a little earlier in June if they get these tiles done earlier than planned![/quote]

Oh wow that’s quick! How exciting fingers are crossed for you 😁[/quote]

So exciting to be close to saying I’ll be in my house next month! Have you been given any indications of PCI?
It’s crazy it feels like forever with all the admin then bam just flys when it goes to site, not yet I’m hoping end of July / early August our SS did say 5 months from slab if there’s no delays and our lease ends mid August so would give us plenty of time to get organised
vanessah2015
It’s crazy it feels like forever with all the admin then bam just flys when it goes to site, not yet I’m hoping end of July / early August our SS did say 5 months from slab if there’s no delays and our lease ends mid August so would give us plenty of time to get organised

Couldn’t agree more. Admin is a total drag and then you just switch to auto pilot for the build. Hopefully the timeline fits in well with your lease ending and there aren’t any dramas with the build getting delayed! Won’t be long now 😊
Wow love!! are they letting you seal your walls while your still building I might as my SS to do this aswell good idea!!!
atemby
Wow love!! are they letting you seal your walls while your still building I might as my SS to do this aswell good idea!!!

Thank you 😁 yea they are they asked us if we wanted to at our brick meeting or pay for one of their painters to do it the other half’s a painter so he did it instead 😁
vanessah2015
atemby

Thank you 😁 yea they are they asked us if we wanted to at our brick meeting or pay for one of their painters to do it the other half’s a painter so he did it instead 😁

im going to contact my SS ask him ill get my painter in!
Had an update yesterday our SS had been away so hadn’t received out ‘Mile Stone email ‘ 😂 garage had been pegged out on Friday, bath was installed either Friday or yesterday, our garage Grano was poured today 🙌 and it looks like the painters are there, apparently cabinets installed this week, the tilers due to start screeding this week and water proofing next week, just waiting to book in our tile meeting,
Can’t get over how quickly it’s all going but can’t wait to see our cabinets and bench tops in 😍
vanessah2015
nicolac34
My goodness it's gone so quick! You've overtaken us by a long way!

Damn Aveling

It’s gone really quick, almost like all Systems go, hopefully the plasterers start soon for you? Have they got your windows in?

Windows are going in this week! Not sure when Lock Up is likely to be though.
nicolac34
vanessah2015
nicolac34
My goodness it's gone so quick! You've overtaken us by a long way!

Damn Aveling

It’s gone really quick, almost like all Systems go, hopefully the plasterers start soon for you? Have they got your windows in?

Windows are going in this week! Not sure when Lock Up is likely to be though.

Fingers are 🤞🏻 for you that it’s not too far away, at least you have your windows and roof on before the bad weather sets in!
vanessah2015
Had an update yesterday our SS had been away so hadn’t received out ‘Mile Stone email ‘ 😂 garage had been pegged out on Friday, bath was installed either Friday or yesterday, our garage Grano was poured today 🙌 and it looks like the painters are there, apparently cabinets installed this week, the tilers due to start screeding this week and water proofing next week, just waiting to book in our tile meeting,
Can’t get over how quickly it’s all going but can’t wait to see our cabinets and bench tops in 😍

Shouldn't be long until you get to see your cabinetry, given the pace they are traveling.
Hi Choosy I couldn’t resist and went down earlier tonight the cabinetry was all there and I think our appliances 😂 so 🤞🏻Will be in by the end of the week like they said 😁 can’t get over how quickly it’s progressed
Garage Grano was laid

And cabinetry and looked like appliances had arrived can’t wait to see it all installed

vanessah2015
Hi Choosy I couldn’t resist and went down earlier tonight the cabinetry was all there and I think our appliances 😂 so 🤞🏻Will be in by the end of the week like they said 😁 can’t get over how quickly it’s progressed

I would not be surprised if they have got you cabinet install booked to start tomorrow.
Omg soo excited for you!!! cannot wait to see the kitchen. Grano looks perfect
Looking good.
Decided to have a visit today, there were some tradies there screeding the wet areas, saw that all of our tiles had been delivered, our cabinets were all in and our stone bench tops had been installed along with our sinks, we have our tile meeting on Thursday so can hopefully walk around inside and get better pictures 😁 but we’re really happy with how it’s turned out really loving the space in our kitchen 😍

Kitchen is stunning

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum