Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Arden Homes - Votivo 43 - New home build

Page 6 of 6
Week 3: We've got a slab! Wasn't expecting it to be quick but so far SS seems to be on top of things. Next week frames will be delivered.

Unfortunately we were not able to do pre pour inspection as it was too short notice and our inspector wasn't available.

We'll get the post-pour slab inspection done.

I did do some visual checks myself - to make sure all the plumbing is accounted for and is in the right place, and check slab finished levels. Looks good to an untrained eye, but I'll be interested to see what my inspector comes back with.

Building the Votivo43 - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=88553
Looks okay to me as well. Nice finish. On the 7th pic from the top why the concrete at different heights?
There are step downs to the porch, garage, and alfresco hence the difference in heights.
They are to prevent water from getting into your house and will also allow you to install deck or tiles later on.
chanaka
Looks okay to me as well. Nice finish. On the 7th pic from the top why the concrete at different heights?

Building the Votivo43 - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=88553
Hi
I am looking at building the Votivo and would be keen on having a chat on your experience with Arden.
Thnks
venkatd
Hi
I am looking at building the Votivo and would be keen on having a chat on your experience with Arden.
Thnks

Hi Venkatd,

Did you end up using Arden for your home construction ? I am going through the design process and was wondering how was your build.

Thanks
Any updates on this Arden Votivo 43?

Got to slab pour, and that's it?
Hi everyone,
We are also looking to build with Arden & would be happy to talk to someone about your experience with the builders.
Thanks
RBPJ-k
Related
4/04/2024
New Home Build - Boundary Retaining Wall replacement advice

Building A New House

Can anyone recommend a good/affordable retaining wall and fence builder that I can get a quote from located in Sydney?

20/02/2024
Conveyancing & property inspectors for new home build?

Building A New House

If you are in Victoria you have a statutory right to your own building inspector regardless of builder's consent. No negotiations are required. However the builder will…

6/06/2024
New home build: Heat pump HWS instead of Rainwater tank

Building A New House

That's brilliant would appreciate if you have you can locate the other doc so I can use it with my discussion with the building surveyor

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum