mj-mac4
Looking good!! So close to the finish line now! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

thanks mj, only 3 weeks till handover
brodav83
mj-mac4
Looking good!! So close to the finish line now! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

thanks mj, only 3 weeks till handover

Great news πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Driveway formwork done. Concrete going on tomorrow!
Hello, i am also building the noosa 25 in Ballina and i ove your idea of flipping the pantry. I am just wondering if there was an additional cost for this?
Rhani89
Hello, i am also building the noosa 25 in Ballina and i ove your idea of flipping the pantry. I am just wondering if there was an additional cost for this?

Hi rhani, there was no extra cost. We also deleted the study nook behind and made the pantry deeper
4 months after moving in.

Foundations for the retaining wall. Had to go down 3 metres to find clay. There is another return of blocks under these ones

Our retaining wall almost finished this week. Concrete blocks.

some xmas decorations and our downlights

Another feather in my cap, put in some ag line drainage to remove stormwater from our rear yard and channel it away from the house.

Alfresco area tiling. Same as inside, except a rougher non-slip texture. Got this done by a local trade for $800. waaaaaay cheaper than Coral's pricing.

full depth colour Concrete driveway

Retaining wall is finished.

Now for the landscaping to begin!

Cool.
Hey, just confirming you went blackbutt bricks with night sky? Are you able to post some pics of the bricks please? Is it a black?
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

11/07/2023
Central Properties

Building A New House

Hi, just need to ask if anyone build with Central Properties in Victoria. Thankd

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum