Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Liberty 45 (Turramurra)

Page 6 of 25
NthHome
Renman
NthHome
[quote="Renman"]Saves you running power and then a separate Cat6 for data.

Is that what you mean?

I only need one cat 6 per camera as long as connected to poe port on my switch. Why are you saying run more ?

I think you miss read my post.

My recommendation for you to run more was for the Wireless APs and not for the camera.

I thought I only needed one per AP?

[/quote]

Yes, one is enough if you can use a POE AP like the ones from Ubiquity...

sinbox
NthHome
Renman
[quote="NthHome"][quote="Renman"]Saves you running power and then a separate Cat6 for data.

Is that what you mean?

I only need one cat 6 per camera as long as connected to poe port on my switch. Why are you saying run more ?

I think you miss read my post.

My recommendation for you to run more was for the Wireless APs and not for the camera.

I thought I only needed one per AP?

[/quote]

Yes, one is enough if you can use a POE AP like the ones from Ubiquity...

[/quote]

That's the plan .

Roof is on.

Look good nth.
Good to see progress Nth! The weather in Sydney has been a bit mixed of late ..

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
viewtopic.php?t=82846
Unlucky with the Sydney weather guys. At least there is progress!
Hi, I am building in Pymble Bordeaux 56. Love your house
and thank you for all your posts. Liberty Turramurra 45, who is your SM. We just being through demolition - and waiting for SM to contact us! Thank you
Pymble2017
Hi, I am building in Pymble Bordeaux 56. Love your house
and thank you for all your posts. Liberty Turramurra 45, who is your SM. We just being through demolition - and waiting for SM to contact us! Thank you

Hello Pymble2017,

Would you be able to recommend a demolisher? The couple of quotes I got were almost $50K for a double story with a shed with some asbestos. Thanks AL
Thank you. I shall give it a go. AL
Hebel is happening....

Looking good Nth! It's good that there's been some sunshine of late

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=82846
NthHome
Hebel is happening....

Congrats.

Long will it take for the whole house to be covered in hebel?

Looking good Nth!
Renman
NthHome
Hebel is happening....

Congrats.

Long will it take for the whole house to be covered in hebel?

Hi NthHome,

We are building in Dee Why Liberty 45 Vogue. But we are a bit behind. Started in Nov 2016.They ve done frames and roof tiles back in Feb but for the last 2.5 month nothing happened. Changed 2 site managers , rain,excuses. 3 days ago hebel was delivered but no workers. Would love to see your house fully in hebel. Send some pic?

This is a photo from a couple weeks back.

Nothing's really happened since feb.

Nebel still yet to be completed though was told this week render will start..... nup it didn't . Maybe next week

Its been frustrating lately. Ive been on their back every day for the last month, just cannot wait to get to lock up stage. It so unrealistic looking how things have been progressing since feb. Lets see what the next week will bring to us
K-Real
Its been frustrating lately. Ive been on their back every day for the last month, just cannot wait to get to lock up stage. It so unrealistic looking how things have been progressing since feb. Lets see what the next week will bring to us

Send me a copy of your plans . Would love to see em. Pm me .

Good luck NthHome and K-Real. We've just reached your stage now even though we moved to construction stage in Nov last year.

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=82846
NSW builders really need to get their act together! So many delays it's ridiculous!
Guess we all had the same SM now everyone is delayed

Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum