Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New Home - Summit Homes 'The Orchard' / 'Edgewood' - Perth

Page 6 of 6
They look gorgeous!
Your floorboards are stunning!!! What are they? And I love love love your house! Stunning. Congrats, not sure how I started following your thread, prob saw something I liked!

Looking forward to seeing more of the Spotted Gum floor, it will look great with your light coloured kitchen.
Looks awesome. I bet you're happy with how it's all come together.
Ezza78
Your floorboards are stunning!!! What are they? And I love love love your house! Stunning. Congrats, not sure how I started following your thread, prob saw something I liked!

Thanks!!
They're solid Spotted Gum. I just fell in love with the wood, and every flooring place I'd be drawn to the spotted gum.
Ended up going solid so I won't have to be so precious with scratches. Will just re-sand once the kids are big
Love Spotted Gum, wanted to do our deck in it but too expensive. We have chosen blackbutt but Spotted Gum a close second! You have a great facade.

Love the wooden floor! I was too worried about looking after them so went for tiles instead.

spiffmiff
I'm in love

kitchen looks amazing!!
The colour of your floorboards is AMAZING!!!

Would love to see some finished pictures of your Spotted Gum flooring.
Choosy

Haha now its completely covered with boxes!!

Hoping to get things looking semi-organised and then take a few snaps
spiffmiff
Choosy

Haha now its completely covered with boxes!!

Hoping to get things looking semi-organised and then take a few snaps

Completly understand 😀, not looking forward to when we move after almost 19 years in the same house.
Related
10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum