Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Any one building in Newbrook Estate Near Campbelltown NSW?

Page 6 of 7
I used kieth and Greg from local fencing. There quote was $350 cheaper then jims fencing.
Hi Steve,

I also got a qoute from Local Fencing. Their qoute is $150 higher than Jim's Fencing.
How about the quality of work with Local Fencing?

Any landscaper you would recommend?

Thanks
Quality of work was good. If you tell local fencing to beat jims quote they probably will.
I used Damien from belgenny landscapes to do a couple of garden beds and some pavers and pebbles.
I did the grass myself. He was very good. Highly recommend him.
Hi Steve,

That is what I need also for my landscape (garden beds and some pavers and pebbles). Turf will be laid by my builder.
Would you please share how much should I expect for landscaping job with Belgenny Landscape?

I would try to ask Local Fencing to match Jim's Fencing qoute.

Thanks
Around the $3000 mark. All depending on your selection of materiels of course.
Thanks Steve, have finalised my fencing. I going with Local Fencing. I have checked their qoute and found some extras resulting to bit higher qoute but happy to go them.

Will contact Damien for my landscape.

Thanks again
Hi Guys,

Any landscaper that you may reco? Just need these items (garden beds and some pavers and pebbles).
Belgenny Landscape is not picking up my call nor giving me a call back.

Thanks.
I know its a shot in the dark but worth a trying. I am trying to locate the owner of Lot 1164 in Newbrook Airds. Please PM me if you are in this forum.
Same here, looking for my neighbors, Newbrook Lot 2002 and lot 2028. If it happens that you are here, pm me. Thanks.
Our home has been handed over and we really love the outcome. Most of this is standard inclcusion and has only minimal upgrade without breaking our budget (spent less than 1k). Build goes smoothly without any variation. Anyone thinking to build, we highly recommend King Homes NSW.
yonas
Our home has been handed over and we really love the outcome. This build has only minimal upgrade without breaking our budget.. Anyone thinking to build, we highly recommend King Homes NSW.

Wow yonas that was quick...I remembered you were just on construction not long ago and now look at that great home.
Congratulations.

http://buildingourhumblehome.blogspot.com
Land Deposit - 20.08.2016
Land Registered - 27.09.2016
Land Settlement - 07.11.2016
House Deposit - 27.11.2016
House Contracts - 16.02.2017
House Build Starts - 10.04.2017
Building with Beechwood Homes
Thanks Tapa...King Homes NSW have completed our 2 storey build in just 5 months. At first I couldn't believe the 16 weeks build time for single storey home ads in their website. They are quick in every stages starting from plan approval up to practical completion stage.
Congrats guys it looks fantastic
yonas
Thanks Tapa...King Homes NSW have completed our 2 storey build in just 5 months. At first I couldn't believe the 16 weeks build time for single storey home ads in their website. They are quick in every stages starting from plan approval up to practical completion stage.

Congratulations Yonas..you've got a lovely home. We just started with Piering happening just last week...I soon will experience your joy of having a new home...enjoy

http://buildingourhumblehome.blogspot.com
Land Deposit - 20.08.2016
Land Registered - 27.09.2016
Land Settlement - 07.11.2016
House Deposit - 27.11.2016
House Contracts - 16.02.2017
House Build Starts - 10.04.2017
Building with Beechwood Homes
yonas
Our home has been handed over and we really love the outcome. Most of this is standard inclcusion and has only minimal upgrade without breaking our budget (spent less than 1k). Build goes smoothly without any variation. Anyone thinking to build, we highly recommend King Homes NSW.

Congrats
yonas
congrats yonas

Thank you Guys!
Congrats Younus . I'm new to this forum . And I'm thinking to build with king homes . Can you give me more info about them . Can I pm you
Thanks Eddie

Hi Guys,

Does anyone here have submitted his HAF checklist? Kindly share where and how to send the completed HAF Sustainable-Accessible-Housing-Checklist.

Thanks.
Hi Guys, Is there anyone who has put their property for renting in newbrook? We are planning to do it. Just want to get some feedback. whats the rent? why are the type of tenants around that area?
Related
24/03/2024
Building Near Train Track - Additional Cost for Acoustics

Building A New House

Our standard double-glazed window is tested to achieve, Rw 34, and can be glazed to suit Rw 39. The price is good too...

22/10/2023
Weird older Shower Unit, Does Any one know anything about it

Bathrooms and Laundry

I had an old shower unit that broke on me and when I took it off, there were only 2 water pipes, instead of the normal 2 water pipes and a shower head pipe. S o I…

24/10/2023
Independent Building Inspectors - I had my first one

Building A New House

That is a really good attitude Akin to you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I do enjoy watching that tik tok inspector from Victoria but he does go a little…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum