Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Nellie & Chris's HGWA build - PCI 19TH MARCH!

Page 6 of 7
Shelleybear
Hey Nellie wow r house looks amazing. I bet u can't wait to get keys. Are those tiles in the living area black or the hgwa dark brown?

Thankyou

They are the black Della Vita tiles. They look really nice in real life when they are actually clean hahaha
Shelleybear
Hey Nellie wow r house looks amazing. I bet u can't wait to get keys. Are those tiles in the living area black or the hgwa dark brown?

Thankyou

They are the black Della Vita tiles. They look really nice in real life when they are actually clean hahaha
Looks awesome. Love seeing photos. Fingers crossed for PCI date soon
Haha Get the hubby to clean them lol. The contrast is great. Love it.
Looks so good! Surely they HAVE to give a PCI date soon? There's not much left now yeah, if anything? A good site and house clean
Love the tiles, glad someone else went with black. We did in our wet rooms, they really show the dust at the minute haha can't wait til all the trades are done and I can give them a good scrub
Everythings looking great guys. Fingers crossed for a Pci date soon.
It looks lovely I LOVE your carpet! We're also having black tiles in the wet areas - couldn't resist
Thanks everyone :3
Qci has been booked in for next Monday so pci will be the week of the 23rd and our blinds are booked in for 26th. So still a few weeks before keys and looks like the holidays weve both booked will be pointless because we won't have keys yet.
.. Hahhahaha
So close and still so far!
Question; How do we organise the final bank payment to get sorted in less than a week? Do we call the bank and does pci have to be completed?
Yay. Glad you finally have pci date in sight. HomegroupWA will send you out all your final payment info just before pci to give you time. When i emailed my bank the progress payment i just put urgent on it and said that we need it all processed asap to prevent delays. Then i emailed them everyday after that bugging them about it. Lol. So i put ours in friday at 5pm and it was all processed by Wednesday 5pm. We are with nab and thats who HomegroupWA uses so out funds went in instantaneously which was great. Otherwise they recommend getting a cheque done up.
Thanks for that info! ^_^
I'll probably try and sort a cheque out because we're with Bankwest. But I guess we'll see closer to PCI.. And I guess it also depends on how big the PCI list is.
Hopefully ours is similar to yours.
Yeah fingers crosses for you. Hope it all goes smoothly. I prob wont get on here now for a while so goodluck with it all.
A week before pci we contacted our bank to arrange for them to do the inspection so our money could be ready to go anytime from pci...we also got a cheque so we could hand it over the day we got the keys that way no waiting for money to transfer and clear.
I was the same as Belzey, sent the bank the invoice a week prior to PCI, they completed their inspection that week and I collected the cheque after PCI so I was ready to go whenever Redink were. Exciting times, good luck for PCI
Hello! Loving th recent pictures of your home.
Everyone seems to have ups and downs but hope it's worth it in the end

My boyfriend and I are looking at building with Hgwa can someone explain to me what a variation is with the build and does it come with the build or the internal stuff like cabinets and stuff.

Also do you know the model of the oven im worried that it looks good but the size it's going to take ages to heat up or not have a strong heat and thinking of changing to a sep oven and cook top? Thanks guys x
Lauraphil
Hello! Loving th recent pictures of your home.
Everyone seems to have ups and downs but hope it's worth it in the end

My boyfriend and I are looking at building with Hgwa can someone explain to me what a variation is with the build and does it come with the build or the internal stuff like cabinets and stuff.

Also do you know the model of the oven im worried that it looks good but the size it's going to take ages to heat up or not have a strong heat and thinking of changing to a sep oven and cook top? Thanks guys x

From what I know any changes you make after final drawings are variations. We asked for 2 and were denied both so i don't know much else about them sorry.
Wooo hoooo! We've been given a Pci date for this Thursday! So the QCI must have gone well today! Finally nearing the end of the road. Did lots of shopping on saturday, we have all the big ticket items now we just need little bits and pieces.
Congratulations!!! You must be so pleased! Fingers crossed it all goes well
Yay, PCI tomorrow. Good luck. I hope everything goes really well
Thanks guys! We have our fingers crossed. Hopefully we won't notice anything to drastic! Hopefully keys next week as we've already organised final payment and insurace. Only holdup would be the blind install and any issues at PCI.
Related
18/08/2023
PCI - How thorough were you?

Building A New House

We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports with photos at every stage,…

7/11/2023
Question regarding PCI and H&C Insurance

Building A New House

i would not be signing anything on the day read your contract about when builder submits final invoice generally, have to meet builder within 7 days of receiving final…

14/05/2024
MJH 2024 - Timeframe from lockup to PCI

Building A New House

Hi all, We are currently just up to lockup stage. Well our portal says lockup complete but our electrical is being done this week, so in theory, fully completed lockup by…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum