Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our build with Celebration Homes

Page 6 of 6
Your house is looking great Rubes. Nearly finished, must be getting exciting now?! Love your interior paint - what colour is it?
Thanks Bingo - it is definitely getting excited now. Our interior paint is made by Taubmans, but they tinted it to match Wattle's colour called Flokati.
Looking fantastic
Looks great. I was going to ask about the interior paint colour too, I really like it. The exterior colours look great together too.
Thanks Country Home
How would you rate your building journey with CH? I see it was quite a fast process.
During the build they were fantastic, however we have had a number of issues after handover and they haven't been great in resolving them for us. We have had a garage door panel replaced twice and each time it gets replaced another gets dented. We were handed over in February and are still waiting for our garage door to be done properly because every time one needs replacing it is at least a 3 week wait
Hey Rubes, congrats on your house and hopefully you get your garage sorted out.
I have signed up with CH and building the Marion. Would you ke kind to tell us if there is anything that we need to be careful or smart about with CH? They have been great so far.
Hi Rubes,
How much did the door upgrade cost?
Related
8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

10/04/2024
Build experience - Trend Connection Homes

Building A New House

How has your experience been like so far?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum