Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Ventura, Baldivis - WE'RE IN !

Page 6 of 7
Yep, two grey walls and 2 white so not too dark !

Carpets are due to be fitted on the 17th March so should get PCI very soon
I cant believe your nearly there! Not long now, you must be so excited!!! Looks fantastic!
Painting finished yesterday, looks awesome !
Paving blocks, air con ducting and floor tiles on site awaiting installation - today ?

More pics !!!

Close up of the ensuite tiling, this and the opposite wall are grey, the other 2 in white.

Awaiting mirrors.........

Oven and hotplate

Kitchen sinks

WC tiling

Laundry

Bathroom
Loving the tiling! Kitchen cupboards look good too. We opted for a light bench but your dark one sure does look lovely. So close now - must be getting exciting! I can't wait until we start... to even have a block ready would be nice! Can't wait to see the house once it's all done
aimees88
Loving the tiling! Kitchen cupboards look good too. We opted for a light bench but your dark one sure does look lovely. So close now - must be getting exciting! I can't wait until we start... to even have a block ready would be nice! Can't wait to see the house once it's all done

This is the bench top without the protective film, not a great photo but you get a better idea !
Very excited......hope you get your block released soon.

Air conditioning guys installing today (Air Force).
Want PCI THIS week !!!!

What's left ? :
Block paving (blocks and sand on site)
Shower screens and glass kitchen splashback (GPOs in this to fit)
Rangehood
Main living/dining/kitchen floor tiling
Solar hot water tank
Door handles
Carpets (booked for 17th March)
Fencing by land agent (booked for w/c 24th March)
Paving sand spread ready for paving, fencing posts in, main room floor tiling down but not grouted yet

PCI booked for Monday 24th March, hope the gas is on by then !

Nice photos, I like the ENS tiles!
Not long now!
Alinta ran the gas in yesterday so the paving can get done now. Fencing crew there this morning putting the panels in.
We are having major issues over the external paint colour but it's a VERY long story !

Looks so good!!!
PCI complete with a list of relatively minor items.
Glass splash backs (lush!) fitted while we were there and air con commissioned too.
Now pushing for handover on Friday if the bank valuer can get out quick enough !
Garage doors going on today too.
Better start packing again, lucky I know a removalist !

oh wow its nearly all finished!!! I remember when we first started our threads!! lol
NBN in yesterday, garage doors today now, valuer booked for Thursday, should have keys by 2pm Friday.........WOOHOO!

that is fantastic all the best congrats house is looking awesome
That's great, in time for Easter too
Have you guys got your keys yet?
Got keys yesterday, moved today and already got 19 Downlights in and some pendant lights in. Will get pics up when we've caught up on sleep !

Congratulations

You must have been very organised to have moved in so quickly

Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum