Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Blond1e's new Aveling home in Mandurah

Page 6 of 7
love the color and congrats on keys
its a lovely colour.. very funky mirror
that looks great!
Lovely grey. What colour is it? I'd also hang the mirror lower
Thanks LeanneR, its coalmine - Solver. Wasn't there when he hung it so will look at perhaps lowering it tomorrow
Thanks LeanneR, its coalmine - Solver. Wasn't there when he hung it so will look at perhaps lowering it tomorrow
Well Hellloooo everyone - long time no post - sorry! Although havent posted anything I have been reading up on everyone elses build.

After getting our keys its been really really hectic and still is. I thought the building part was stressful but was in for a rude awakening once we had the keys and I had to co-ordinate painters, tilers, blinds, carpets, renderers, paving deliveries and next week bob-cats, pavers and landscapers! Plus hubby has been busy from 6am to 10pm doing networking on the house, putting up washing lines and doing a million other jobs but...... we're all in our new house and LOVING it. We've had the kids new bedroom suites delivered and sat in flat pack hell for the past 2 days trying to put it all together.

Its so lovely and sparkly - still lots to do but we're in our own home now and that's the main thing. Below is a pic of our living area - but its before the tiles were grouted and still had all the transporting wax on them - they're now nice and shiny and gorgeous but phone is flat so can't take more pics yet.

Happy building everyone x
congrats looking forward to seeing more pics
Looks so beautiful!
Looks lovely!
Sooo pretty!! Look forward to seeing more...
Nice colour contrasts and I really like the transfer, it's really pretty
it's looking amazing!!

Is the light a grey? What cour grey is it?
Beautifull, keep the photos coming when you have all that home networking sorted
Thanks everyone. fmac - yes its grey its called spirit grey - its a really really lovely colour not a cold grey at all.
I nearly jumped ship from Goodlife to Aveling last night lol.. Sigh.
A tiny big closer to being finished - just a few shelves in the pantry, paving and grass outside and to paint our render then its all done.

A few piccy's.....

Still waiting for some furniture for the activity room and theatre - will take pics once they are fully decorated.
Oh those lights in kitchen are so pretty, doesnt it just give wow factor. And I love the colours of the throw and cushions on that very handsome lounge suite. It all looks so nice blond1e.
It looks amazing!! Love the colours
love the bar stools and couch!!
Looks lovely
Related
16/08/2023
QS fees for building a new home

General Discussion

Is it just a report written to give to the bank initially and it is based on what and how your payments are made up for, or is it a full service where they go out and…

19/08/2023
New home

Building A New House

Skjm You might want to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKx-bsOr2jg If that link doesn't work go to youtube and search for Zac Homes ACA I am really…

13/10/2023
Renovating new home - Asbestos question

Renovation + Home Improvement

What you are looking at is fibrous plaster, true gypsum, it is cast on horizontal beds with fibers included to give strength. I has no Asbestos in it. Houses before 1985…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum