Join Login
Building ForumIntroductions

Melbourne Building Consultant

Page 1 of 1
Hello.
I was referred to this forum by one of my clients who is currently building in Maldon, but has been renovating properties around Melbourne for many years.

I'm a building designer/consultant with over 20 years experience and I must say, I am pleasantly surprised with the amount of knowledge and advice out there. Having read quite a few threads this morning, generally the advice has been good and I haven't had any bones to pick as yet.....Not that I'm looking, too hard.

I think internet forums are great places to exchange ideas and get opinions, however I would always recommend getting professional advise before proceeding with any form of construction. The results (and I see them regularly) can be catostrophic!!!!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's project and possibly offering some advice to those willing to listen......That includes my clients, (as you are paying for it!)
Hi G- care to share any horror stories (deidentified of course) and how they could have been avoided to help any of us avoid these kinds of problems?
When you say "building designer", do you mean architect/draftsman or something else?
Related
You are here
Building ForumIntroductions
Home
Pros
Forum