Join Login
Building ForumIntroductions

Hello (another from Adelaide)

Page 1 of 1
Hello all, (including Emma and Netadelle)

My husband and I are in the early stages of building in Adelaide. We have our tender appointment on the 19th of March. We are building with Henley Properties. We have never built before, so after hours of reading the fantastic information on these forums and following a few blogs, I have ventured into setting up a blog and feel a little more aware of the ups and downs that may be ahead of us. I look forward to observing the progress of people who are a little further ahead in their building stages than us, just so I can predict what will happen next. Currently we have tenants in a timber frame house on the land we will be building on. So for us, next step is to get council approval for removal/demolition of the old house.

Good luck to all you newbies out there too.

Tam.
Hi Tam.

There is alot of good info on here, i agree

Good luck with everthing, this is our first build too, its very exciting, unfortunately everything takes time.... but its definitly worth it it in the end.

Cheers
Emma
welcome to the board
Welcome Tam

Good luck and I know you will find lots of useful information here. I am building at Aldinga.

Cheers
Kristy
Thanks Pugs and FitnHealthy. Will try to keep you updated as things progress.
hi there and welcome and wishing you the best with building it will be a interest journey for you full of up and down but worth it in the end
Welcome
howdy doody
Related
You are here
Building ForumIntroductions
Home
Pros
Forum