Join Login
Building ForumMove Management

removilist quote

Page 1 of 1
We have been quoted $120/hr for 2 men 26ft truck.
They start their time 40mins before they arrive but finish when they finish at property.
Is this reasonable?
We are in VIC.
Thanks kate
Totally.

I have two quotes for moving.

A) 1 Truck. 2 Men. $121.00 /Hr
Min 4 hrs.

B) 2 Trucks. 4 Men. $254.00 /Hr
Min 1 Hr. + 1/2 Hr travel time added to the end of the job.

I chose the second option. Faster finish time. Guys wont get tired fast. 2 Men would be knackered after moving the amount of stuff we have.
Very! The cheapest quote I got in Canberra was for 2 men and a truck at $160 per hour!!
Just moving this to the right place
Where abouts in vic are you? I had 2 guys and a truck and it took them just under 5 hrs and cost me $470 so that's roughly $100 an hour. Mine was a fixed price quote
does this only include labour..? where would you source the boxes and packaging? would you need to go out and find this stuff by yourself or can removalists supply this (at extra cost?)
Related
8/11/2023
Kitchen Quote - What should be included?

Kitchen Corner

hey there! ๐Ÿ˜Š so, itโ€™s kinda common for standard drawer depths to be around 500mm since most cabinets use this size to fit the usual runners…

7/08/2023
Kitchen Quote advice please!

General Discussion

I was being kind to the builder. With the amount charged for the upgrade the builder is probably charging closer to 100% margin. There are a few variables as I…

29/08/2023
Sandstone crazy paving quote

Landscape & Garden Design

I had 28m2 of engineered pavers laid six months back and it was difficult to find someone not taking the pi$$. Internet suggested it should be $85-100/m2 to lay them.…

You are here
Building ForumMove Management
Home
Pros
Forum