Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Tilt door (garage)

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

We are looking at a tilt garage door system with a flush finish (as per photo below).

I am interested to hear from any members who have a tilt garage door system, if the experience has been either positive or negative.

Thanks.
There great
Tilt garage doors are great systems, if you're looking at something like your picture I don't believe it will be something you can retrofit later. There is some serious weight in that which will need quality design and engineering involved to achieve.
meowys
Hi All,

We are looking at a tilt garage door system with a flush finish (as per photo below).

I am interested to hear from any members who have a tilt garage door system, if the experience has been either positive or negative.

Thanks.

I saw one of these last week it was done with aluminium with a timber effect and it was stunning.
Related
26/08/2023
Dover white or surfmist garage door

General Discussion

Dover white or surfmist garage door. I am having trouble choosing a garage door. The outside of house will be tranquel retreat. I want it to all blend nicely however I…

15/12/2023
Garage Door Centre Pillar is 2 different levels

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, have purchased a house with 2 single garage doors. The Centre pillar one side sits proud to the other. Can I change 2 doors into one. Please see picture.

20/02/2024
Do I need a new garage door motor or I being scammed?

Windows & Doors

My garage door has started playing up recently. Sometimes (and getting more frequent) when I press the button to open it, it wont. The motor is an ATA GD0-6V3. Red and…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum