Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Surfmist vs white window with white plantation shutters

Page 1 of 1
HELP! In the process of choosing window frame colours. Style of home is provincial. Front windows have colonial bars.

Wondering how will surfmist look with plantation shutters. I know surfmist used to be called ‘off white’ but I just can’t visualise what it’s going to look like.

Am second guessing myself & my decision of choosing surfmist over white.

Thanks
Jena089
HELP! In the process of choosing window frame colours. Style of home is provincial. Front windows have colonial bars.

Wondering how will surfmist look with plantation shutters. I know surfmist used to be called ‘off white’ but I just can’t visualise what it’s going to look like.

Am second guessing myself & my decision of choosing surfmist over white.

Thanks

White or dirty white...

Me - white
ECOECO
White or dirty white...

Me - white

Except all white ends up dirty in the end.
arcadelt
ECOECO
White or dirty white...

Me - white

Except all white ends up dirty in the end.

but dirty white never gets clean
I've been looking at various Blinds and Shutter providers for a while now, and have surfmist windows just installed in the build. We are planning on getting white plantation shutters on much of the house.

Some places offer customisable coloured shutters such as Blinds City. (Although we are planning on sticking with white.)

See this post for how it might look: https://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12911&p=345951&hilit=corner+window#p345951

I think it should look good!
Related
26/08/2023
Dover white or surfmist garage door

General Discussion

Dover white or surfmist garage door. I am having trouble choosing a garage door. The outside of house will be tranquel retreat. I want it to all blend nicely however I…

24/02/2024
Surfmist tiled roof - unsure about gutter colour

General Discussion

Thank you so much. We ended going with the terrain that’s part of our brick.

22/12/2023
How to fit mesh fly screen while shutters in place

Windows & Doors

Hello everyone Please advice me how can I install mesh security window or we cab say mesh flyscreen inside while the pvc plantation shutters are already installed? Is…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum