Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Rebate for sliding doors - help!

Page 1 of 1
We requested rebated sliding doors so we had level access in/out of our lounge room to the deck. Our floor tiling started on Saturday and we noticed the track protrudes maybe 2-3cm above the tile so it isn’t level. Can this be rectified now or is it too late??? Has anyone else had this issue??
We asked for this too (I can't remember exactly what the builder said as it was more the 2yrs ago now) but I think it was something to do with drainage/ water not coming in from the outside e.g. when you hose etc. We hardly notice it now and still have the most beautiful outdoor indoor feel. We used the same colour tiles inside and outside. The outside ones are outdoor rated and a little bit grippy/ for non slip. We have a massive 9m wide bifold opening onto our alfresco.

Related
15/06/2023
Sliding doors

Windows & Doors

We are looking for sliding doors which are 5 metres tall. There are a few European options. Any manufacturers in Australia or distributors?

5/09/2023
Sliding doors direction

General Discussion

Pls help! The black marks show where our outdoor entertaining area would be along side of house as we have an irregular backyard and want to make use of the side as…

1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum