Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Security screens – which company and why?

Page 1 of 1
Currently looking at getting security screens installed on my doors and windows. I’d like them firstly for security purposes, but also to block insects. The amount of breezes they let through is very important.

I’ve had a look through the forum at topics on this, a large number of them seem to be a couple of years old. Are there any more recent recommendation or views that people have on the different companies that offer these products? I’m located in Brisbane if that makes a difference.

From what I can ascertain, potential suppliers include:
- Crimsafe
- Invsigurd
- Clearshield
- Prowler Proof
- Amplimesh
- Secureview
Have you chosen which screens yet? I had SupaScreen doors at my last place, this time I'm getting Invisigard screens installed, mostly because that's what the window company I'm using offer (getting new windows at the same time).

I don't think any of the screens are that different. Some use screws, some don't. None are infallible and all look pretty similar I think. I'd be interested to know if I'm wrong about this though! ?
No, I haven't made a decision yet, Invsiguard was definitely one that I was considering though.
Has anyone used the Bradnams Stainless View screens?
Related
13/02/2024
Safety screens! Worth them?

Safer Living

Hi everyone. I am a single mother with little daughter, living in a small tourist town in WA Australia. I am thinking to install security screens to all the doors and…

25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum