Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

New Windows Newcastle NSW

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,
We are in the process of getting some quotes for some new windows and was just wondering if anyone had any advice on best window supplier in Newcastle.
We have had Bradnams, Langford and MidCoast Windows recommended.
Thanks so much!
Hi Poppy3,

If you aren't looking for someone to do supply and install together you could venture out of the Newcastle area to get quotes. If you cast your net wider you could really save some money depending on the quantity you are after. If you do go down that path, check the delivery cost to your area or some companies even allow factory pick ups. From experience, prices closer to Sydney are much more competitive.

Good luck with the project!
I believe there is a G.James at Cardiff. Details are at gjames.com
Related
3/10/2023
Final payment for new build in NSW

Building A New House

regardless, your contract stipulates a payments schedule and SOPA doesn't give provision to that scenario. Your contractual terms appear to stand. Hence get a lawyer, it…

10/05/2024
Brand new house with beyond horrible windows

Windows & Doors

No worries mate. I am currently looking into replacing the windows entirely for 2x or 3x glazing as well as new front doors. I sadly have no other choice due the window…

16/05/2024
Rear setback confusion for NSW CDC Housing Code

Building A New House

hey nedket, We have a similar lot like yours >. just wondering how is it going with your DA application, is the Blue line is the correct solution (offset the rear boundary…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum