Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Awning Colour Help?

Page 1 of 1
We are about to put some new awning up on our new extension to protect us from the hot westerly sun. We have chose the style of awning but I just need some advice on colour. Our gutters are painted in Jasper and the eaves, fascia and downpipes are painted in Paperbark. I was thinking of having the pelmet colour as Merino - apparently this is an exact match for paperbark - but wasn't sure about the actual awnings themselves. Should I go for a colour similar to Jasper, lighter or darker shade of Jasper or a completely different shade altogether?
We can get a better idea of proportions of colour (as to the size of window in the wall) if you post a pic.
(And yes, merino was the old name for Paperbark. CLB didn't reinvent the colours just the names...)
Related
16/07/2023
Aluminium awning window seal has popped out in one corner

Windows & Doors

Thanks mate, this helped a lot. Managed to get it back in.

6/06/2024
Awning window winder replacement

Windows & Doors

We recently bought a 5 year old ground floor unit which has A&L windows throughout. For some reason the only the bedroom windows are Awning windows which have been very…

28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum