Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Door Handles/Furniture

Page 1 of 1
Hi All

Looking for any recommendations for a good quality brand of door handles/ furniture (internal and external). The ones in our current home we are not really that impressed with. They come loose all the time and the surrounds are always unscrewing or falling off. We have been looking at Gainsborough or Lockwood or are there any others out there worth checking out.
Thanks All
We've had both Gainsborough and Lockwood around the house and have been happy with them. We got them through the builder so were told the price was discounted.
I've got Gainsborough in my house (offered as standard through a volume builder) and certainly don't have any complaints. But then I know Lockwood to be a reputable brand too so I'm sure you would be fine with either of those options.
Related
29/02/2024
handles not horizantal

Windows & Doors

Very small children, small dogs and cats

26/04/2024
Pivot door vs. hinged door?

Windows & Doors

920 was enough to get the furniture in. We live in a pretty safe area and it’s great to see people walking to the front door. We’re not too fussed about people…

1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum