Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

handles not horizantal

Page 1 of 1
hi,
our painter did a good job on the external face of the house. he was originally a carpenter and when my wife mentioned rapairing the hallway doors he said that it would not be a problem. he has done a good job on fixing the splits and damage to the doors and he has also replaced the edwardian locks and installed new barell locks.

the only thing is is that i don't think he was good on detail; the handles are not horizantal and are all 6° out. we were generally happy with all of his work and it was a good price.

can i make the handles horizantal by taking off that black cover and rotating an inner black disk and rescrewing? or should i just leave them alone?

interestingly, i went to bunnings and all of their handles are out as well.

thank you.
david.

HI
There is a grub screw adjustment under the handle.
thank you!
who would have known?
david.
poppet
thank you!
who would have known?
david.

Very small children, small dogs and cats
Related
20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

6/07/2023
Hebel Flooring PLUS Insulation or Not?

General Discussion

1000000% definitely add insulation. I have in my home and it makes a big difference minimising sound transfer. Insulation is pretty cheap and definitely worth it

25/12/2023
Foil wrap not done before brickwork

General Discussion

I am in the same situation, would you be able to give some insights in to this? I am in SA

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum