Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

Driveway build help

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
Does any one know how much it cost to build Driveway ?
According to bardia rules we cant make plain concrete driveway. It need to be stamped or stencil driveway.
Please let me know how much it cost .
My builder is giving me only $5860 credit for driveway as they are not building that type of driveway.
The 6k credit is reasonable considering normal cost id 6k-8k. The cost will vary depending upon size, slope and channel drain required.
My builder recently did a driveway for my house in Bardia and it seems to be ordinary type (unsure what you mean by stamped/stencil). I have also received clearance letter from council for the driveway..so all good there.
There are lots of companies that just do driveways. I am sure you could call a couple for a quote/estimate. I have also seen a couple that have quote calculators on their websites. But $6000 sounds reasonable for a standard driveway
We're with Metricon, but it was around $6k for exposed aggregate driveway and path for us.
We are paying over $11,000 for exposed aggregate driveway, but our garage has a 9m setback, and we estimate about 85sqm in total, just for the front. Not sure if that is expensive or not!

fademan
We are paying over $11,000 for exposed aggregate driveway, but our garage has a 9m setback, and we estimate about 85sqm in total, just for the front. Not sure if that is expensive or not!

Sounds about right given its double the area of ours.

Thanks, bit of a relief. It is getting close to Christmas so our options were limited

Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

29/05/2023
Stair landing on slanted driveway.

Renovation + Home Improvement

thanks Chippy, that's a awesome suggestion.

12/06/2023
Driveway works under a CDC

Renovation + Home Improvement

I want to build a bigger driveway (without a nature strip) than has been approved under my CDC. I’ve also had a DA approved to build a deck. It looks like I can do this…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum