Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

Need advice for my liquid limestone paving

Page 1 of 1
Liquid limestone paving was just done for my driveway and back yard.

Honestly, I am not really happy with the work being done. I understand there would be slope to get rid of water and rain.

However, slope is very obvious when I walk on it. Also, some area is uneven (surface is up and down). The trade man suggested it was because of the natural of limestone. Huh? really? But I saw liquid limestone in my friend's house which is sooo nice and flat. Then trade man said it was because of the sand. After cleaning, it would be fine. But honestly, I do not think so. I can feel the different when I walked on my garage concrete slab compare to walking on liquid limestone. If he insists, what can I do?

The trade man actually promised 75mm thickness for pedestrian area and 100mm . I went and measured after they finished. The pedestrian area is around 60mm and the traffic area is around 80mm. I wonder how I should measure the thickness. Should I measure from the mesh?

Thank you so much
Traffic area should be 100mm, the same as a driveway. Also there definitely should be a sloped area for rain and water drainage. The rest should be quite even, except allowing for where the fall is. Was the area compacted properly?
Related
29/08/2023
Sandstone crazy paving quote

Landscape & Garden Design

I had 28m2 of engineered pavers laid six months back and it was difficult to find someone not taking the pi$$. Internet suggested it should be $85-100/m2 to lay them.…

26/12/2023
Paving Concrete Over Termguard Pipes

Building A New House

As most others have posted above the install isn't compliant. The pipe is meant to be covered in loose soil or sand, the pipe has holes in it that leaks out a termicide…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum