Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

Exposed Aggregate - Melbourne

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm after any recommendations for exposed aggregate in Melbourne, we're building in Greenvale.
Thanks
Mentone Pre Mix?
Sorry, I wasn't clear, meant concreters who do exposed aggregate.
we are looking for the same - Exposed Aggregate Drive way, but in Eastern suburb, any good tradie in Eastern suburb of Vic ?

Thanks
Hmm I'll watch this post

We used Chris from 1300 Driveways and were extremely happy with our driveway. When you call make sure you ask to speak to Chris or Martyna to ensure you get the same concreters
Just wanted to revive this thread.

Which concretes have people been happy with in Melbourne.
I'm looking at exposed agg again or pave cut.

Has anyone done pavecut and been happy with it.

I'll tag along. Currently looking for a concreter.

Nathanporterconreting and theconcretefirm are the two I have been recommended to use so far.
Thanks joea

We haven't had ours done yet, but we have been down to Cranbourne Pre-Mix (Sth Gippsland Hwy Cranbourne), and they have a large display of all of the different aggregate combos to look at/pick from. The manager there was happy to recommend a concreter if needed.
best expose mix's are from Mentone premix. If you call them they will give you contact details for installers and also job address to view.

We install all types of concrete inc. grind, expose, saw cut pattern, colour, commercial and domestic etc but don't service western suburbs
Related
19/01/2024
Exposed Aggregate Concrete Repair / Replacement - small job

Paving & Concreting

Last year I had a gas leak at my house. 3 days later, I have about 1 sqm of my exposed aggregate paving broken up. I am not sure how to go about getting it repaired…

24/02/2024
Kids friendly options for exposed aggregate patio

Flooring & Floor Covering

After some ideas on making our patio kid friendly . Currently we have exposed aggregate. The patio faces west and is always in sun even though it has a shade directly…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum